Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray : When will he leave ?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
If you understand football at all I'd have to say yes :shrug:

I do understand it mate, But I certainly wouldnt say because I dont rate murray means I dont understand football!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Your off your heads, sell murray and we will get relegated...have you heard yourselves....weve had a few injuries and its just not happening at the moment. Suddenly your pinning all our so called imaginary were gonna get relegated hopes on glenn murray!!!

Murray is scoring a few at the moment, But overall he is an average striker in an average team.....he is not turning games on his own....neither is he the only one who has scored goals this season. We will finish mid table this season........with or without glenn murray...boy ive heard some shit on here!

Glen Murray is an oasis in a desert of mediocrity.
Strikers who can score regularly are highly prized.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
'This board' don't exist really.

It's just four or five thousand different opinions.

Following any given result, half the board members will pop up and say 'told you so'. If the result goes exactly the opposite way, the other half of the board members will pop up and say 'told you so'. All about opinions innit.
What really is "amazing" is the number of twats who fail to grasp this incredibly OBVIOUS point. "this board this", "this board that", "NSC has decided this or that". Very irritating and complete bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here