Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray Wallace from Falkirk to join for 300,000

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Falkirk fan here and thought I would give you my two pennies worth on this lad.

IMO he is the best prospect we have produced since Gary Gillespie was sold to Coventry in the 70's. Great with both feet, superb in the air (Pressley said he is the best header of the ball he has ever seen at his age), brilliant attitude and quick too. He is still to fill out, only turned 19 two weeks ago. If you get him for the money talked about you are getting a real bargain.

If you want a look at him we are live on BBC Scotland tomorrow against Celtic in the League Cup semi (ch 971 on Sky) and you will see for yourself. IMO he will be a first team player for whoever get him next season.
Thanks, fingers crossed that if he does leave you he'll come here.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Ipswich "Come and join us we will put you straight into the team as you are playing regularly in Scotland" Gus "You can come here and play in our development squad who play every now and then" If your lucky you may get the odd game in the first team after all the signings I will make in the summer" In his case he may want to play first team football next season straight away.He is young and wants to play. Don't think this is a done deal

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ipswich "Come and join us we will put you straight into the team as you are playing regularly in Scotland" Gus "You can come here and play in our development squad who play every now and then" If your lucky you may get the odd game in the first team after all the signings I will make in the summer" In his case he may want to play first team football next season straight away.He is young and wants to play. Don't think this is a done deal

OR "you will be Dunk's replacement in the first team as he is on his way to the Prem (which is where yoiu could be in a couple of years if you come to us)"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here