Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray vs. Gonzalez

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
gonzalez at 11/8 was too good to resist,add to that safina and 'the one that beat sharapova' and im in the money again:thumbsup:

But did you bet on Soderling beating Davydenko? bet365 were offering a ridiculous 7-4 on this, he had to be favourite after beating Nadal comprehensively. Unfortunately I couldnt bet as my balance down to zero after farce of Susan Boyle losing BGT. Typical.

What I mean is he has no flair or entertainment value. He's effective but boring. I wouldn't pay money to watch him, and as he's Jocko I hope he loses every match he plays. Today Murray, at one point, hit 3 winners in 2 whole sets. To get to number three is an achievement, but he's not the world-class genius the BBC and others make him out to be.

Well if he gets to number 3 without hitting winners then he must be a genius.

But did you bet on Soderling beating Davydenko? bet365 were offering a ridiculous 7-4 on this, he had to be favourite after beating Nadal comprehensively. Unfortunately I couldnt bet as my balance down to zero after farce of Susan Boyle losing BGT. Typical.

Id put your money on a Del Potro v Gonzalez final if you wanted to take a slight risk or back a Federer v Soderling. Also i may stick a fiver on Monfiles beating Federer.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'm actually with TCB on this one.

He's Scottish, he's not that entertaining and he comes across in interviews as a grumpy c**t.

i agree he does come across as a grumpy twat,and having met him i can say he aint much different in reality however this will not change and people will have to accept that.Henman was just as boring if not more so why did everyone bum him? We are questioning Murrays ability,TCB said he has no power or ability to hit winners which is complete and utter tosh. Murray is a class act and is the best British player we have had in decades,he has some wonderful groundstrokes,a decent touch and his 1st serve is decent,also his attittude has improved. He's shown now that he can get to the latter stages of Slams and win big tournerments and im sure he will win won of the next 4 Slams!!
He's an ugly scottish bastard(and how he got Kim Sears is beyond me) but hes a very good player and could soon be the Number 2 in the world! People saying they would wear a Chile shirt just beacuse Murray lost is pathetic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here