Murray vs. Gonzalez

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you are watching this website

Roland Garros - The 2009 French Open - Official Site by IBM

have a look at the most popular photos section on the right hand side and click on the left hand one - Simona Halep :thumbsup:

Edit: here is another photo :)

simona-halep-busty.jpg

Good GRIEF :eek:

Sillwood

Save the West Pier
Jul 19, 2007
Lewes District
Set all and the Scot is looking better. oh it's raining!!!

Oh no they are watering the red stuff!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gonzalez firmly on top in the third, 4-0 already.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gonzalez serving for the match now, looks like the Scot's dream has failed.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gonzalez serving for the match now, looks like the Scot's dream has failed.

The plucky Brit beats Gonzalez to love on his own serve to stay in contention.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gonzalez wins the match 6-3, 3-6, 6-0, 6-4 as the Scot makes an arse of his own service game.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
what an anticlimax. the other bloke didnt even have to play that well

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When is this Scotch pillock going to get near a grand slam final? Is he going to remain in Tiger Tim's shadow then?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
When is this Scotch pillock going to get near a grand slam final? Is he going to remain in Tiger Tim's shadow then?

He's got nearer than you ever will. I still don't understand why the morons on here don't support the only British tennis player likely to ever win anything. Gonzalez is a top player based mainly on his clay court play while it is Murray's weakest surface but I am sure you shouldn't let facts get in the way of your ridiculous opinion.

By the way, where were your opinions when Murray was winning rather than just glorifying in his defeat. Pathetic.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
He's got nearer than you ever will. I still don't understand why the morons on here don't support the only British tennis player likely to ever win anything. Gonzalez is a top player based mainly on his clay court play while it is Murray's weakest surface but I am sure you shouldn't let facts get in the way of your ridiculous opinion.

By the way, where were your opinions when Murray was winning rather than just glorifying in his defeat. Pathetic.

agreed,he played a top quality clay courter today who displayed some incredible groundstrokes. It is a surface Murray has struggled on and to get to the quarters is not bad,an improvement anyway! the grass court and hard court season will be his real test and im sure he will perform.

as for his nature,thats just the way he is,it wont change!! People always remember the comments made about England football team but most Scots dont like seing us succeed so dont see a problem!

best player we have had in yonks:clap:

Murray is overrated shit. No flair, no power, no ability to hit winners. Just boredom.

Fernando, on the other hand, was bloody good and I enjoyed roaring him to victory. He's now my second favourite tennis player behind the HERO that is Juan Martin Del Potro:bowdown:

And that confirms to me you have no knowledge of tennis what so ever. No ability to hit winners? what!!! and how a 22 year old who is world number 3 can be overrated is very strange.

Im sorry but what planet do some of you live on? He got to a f***ing grand slam final at the age of 21 and lost to arguably the greatest player of all time. Also he is not in tiger twats shadow.

Tim Henman was a brilliant and model professional but he was and never will be near Andy Murray's standard and besides people were berating him for not making it to a slam final so this is incredibly hypocritical.

Murray will win a slam this year and you keyboard warriors can quote me all you like on that. He will win the US open as Neither Nadal or Federer can handle the great British player and yes he is great and no matter how he is perceived we should get behind him and get a british player to world number one.

Henman was not a very outgoing character and neither is Andy in fact the later is more so. Let's just get behind the lad and enjoy the sport as opposed to moaning constantly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here