Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray v Federer

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm resisting the urge to load the TV coverage on the Beeb website. Every time I've decided to watch because I think Murray's going to win the set/match, he's cocked it up.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Superb!!!

Pre US Open win Murray would have lost that. Great belief shown. He was probably on top for 75% of the match, but Federer is such a champion. Very good match. Hopefully that last set won't have taken too much out of Murray.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Excellent win. It is clear that Murray is a lot better than most give him credit for and Lendl has done wonders with the mental side of his game. A proper British Tennis superstar in the making.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Come on Murray, phew, Fed looked good, but Murray was better. Good luck in the final, his sixth Grand Slam final

I really think AM is better than Fed at this point in time. Murray'll never top the level that Fed got to, but he's not quite a that level any more. He won't need to fear him again as long as he's fit. Could be another great final, I'd tip Djok to win, but could go either way.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I really think AM is better than Fed at this point in time. Murray'll never top the level that Fed got to, but he's not quite a that level any more. He won't need to fear him again as long as he's fit. Could be another great final, I'd tip Djok to win, but could go either way.

I think I'd agree, but it will be interesting given Djok was largely outplayed by Murray in the US Open, and that certainly cracks that edge he had over Murray before that. Exciting times ahead for AM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here