Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray v Federer

D

Deleted member 18477

It's all got a bit boring now that he's good. It was more fun when he used to choke or lose his rag every time he got close to making a final or winning a final. He's just a pretty good player now who might well win several of the big 4 and that's ruined it for me.

Boring? Weird! Murray v Djokovic in the US Open final was one of the best matches I've seen. I like seeing a British tennis player do well more than a Scottish tennis player doing bad.

British tennis players failing was f***ing boring! At least we finally have a winner now!

Come on Muzza!

P.s. pretty good? He's an unbelievable tennis player like Fed, Nadal and Djokovic.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That has to be it. He has got to win this game now. No doubts. Muzza has the mentality to do it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That has to be it. He has got to win this game now. No doubts. Muzza has the mentality to do it.

This is the key and Lendl's help with his belief in himself. He always had the talent and physical ability but now he has the mental strength.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What a game by Federer! Unbelievable shots he just played to win that game to stay in this match

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He'd better be careful or he'll be back to being Scottish

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I am so gutted I can't watch at work. :down: I have Sky Go, not that I'd be able to get a signal anyway, but would have been ideal. Come on Murray!

Absolutely this.

Anyone doubting Murray's credentials are carzy. He's a top, top player.

Anybody who doesn't believe at this point is an idiot, or doesn't understand the sport. In the last 3 major tournaments (I'm including Olympics because all of the proper players took it seriously) he has won 2 and lost a classic final in the other. He is absolutely at the top of the sport at the moment and it's easy to make a case for him being the 2nd best in the world at the moment. His ranking is number 3, but I think in terms of ability right now, he's only behind Djokovic and even then you could make an argument, after the US Open, that he's THE best on current form.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am so gutted I can't watch at work. :down: I have Sky Go, not that I'd be able to get a signal anyway, but would have been ideal. Come on Murray!

It's live on the BBC website, I'm watching it and the 'Scot' (cough) is choking again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here