Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray to Southampton

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I would be livid.

Too much really nasty stuff in the world to be livid about!

Murray can do what he likes quite frankly. Yes he's quality but he's also a moody northern git. Poyet will have the backing to replace him if he goes, no bones about it!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Too much really nasty stuff in the world to be livid about!

Murray can do what he likes quite frankly. Yes he's quality but he's also a moody northern git. Poyet will have the backing to replace him if he goes, no bones about it!

How do you know he is a moody northern git? Do you know him?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Straight swop for Lambert?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A far more believeable story than him going to Palarse. I still think that if we seriously want him we'd be able to come to some sort of deal with Murray. If he does end up somewhere else I have every confidence that Gus and Tony will replace him well.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think Lambert will be that great in the Championship, just a hunch.

It would grate for a little while if he did go to Southampton, but I would get over it very quickly. If they can't finish above us, then they are going to have to take our best players.

A huge loss if he does leave, but we'll survive (and only huge if we don't find a suitable replacement).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He allegedly dislikes Wilkins and put in a transfer request soon after coming here because of him. Can't see him choosing to go there tbh.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Murray to...... good grief. Can we just title these threads what they are RUMOURS!

Not interested until he signs for someone.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I don't think Lambert will be that great in the Championship, just a hunch.

It would grate for a little while if he did go to Southampton, but I would get over it very quickly. If they can't finish above us, then they are going to have to take our best players.

A huge loss if he does leave, but we'll survive (and only huge if we don't find a suitable replacement).

I think Lambert will do well in the Championship much like Grant Holt has done at Norwich but would have thought he'd need to play alongside someone with pace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here