Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
what a load of old bollocks - thick palace cvnt:wanker:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

D

Deleted member 2719

He maybe a good player but he is acting like a knob now.

Hopefully our boys will show them the real Albion and what our rivalry is all about up at smellhurst.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
He doesnt know too much about Palace either - from the palace forum he was subject to question/answer section in the program on Saturday asked: Who would be your perfect dinner guest Answer: Eric Cantonna - Briliant!!!!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Why should he give a f*** what Brighton fans think? Brighton fans really didnt like him at all until his final season. He has no loyalty to us, hes got his career to think about... and more importantly his wallet to think about!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Why did people used to slag him at Withdean, and they did?

I always thought he was a class act.

I normally want CP to lose, but loved seeing cocky Gibson, Berbatov, Fabio, Rafael & co, get beat by them last night, and was pleased for Glenn.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
He doesnt know too much about Palace either - from the palace forum he was subject to question/answer section in the program on Saturday asked: Who would be your perfect dinner guest Answer: Eric Cantonna - Briliant!!!!

Hahaha. I like him again after that! (well, maybe not)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
According to an interview in today's Evening Standard.

I wonder when he found out?

Personally I can't believe it didn't come up during his contract discussions.

So in his contract negotiations, some one would have said " we can't offer you ant more money, but if you want to go, don't go to crystal palace as Brighton fans don't like them as they are their rivals" the same Brighton fans that slagged him off about being lazy, not wanting to play, not settling in the south, his girlfriend hating it here and being homesick..etc etc etc.

Yes I am sure it was up there at the top of his worries and woes list.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Now Glenn *tilts head to one side*
Come on - that's just a teensy bit of a lie isn't it? Isn't it? Come on, don't be shy, no -no, it's ok you won't get into any more trouble than you are, you fcuking turncoat, but come on, just admit it, you have lied through your teeth on that bit haven't you?
Nobody, not even you, is that thick.. Now come on just admit it, there's a good lad.. You are a liar as well as two-faced scum...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here