Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray struggling with groin again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dwhen asked by my partner's Dad's mate how things were going he replied (I won't quote because I can't guarantee verbatim), words very much to the effect of I can't wait to get out of this shithole.

Hang on. We got him from Rochdale.
And he's calling it a shithole down HERE ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He can't wait to get away from this shithole when he has just brought a house and his wife has given birth? Sounds like another attention seeking knob we have here.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Has anyone thought it might be a good idea to remove Glenn from his wife/girlfriend? If his groin keeps going, perhaps he needs to take it easy with her for a while. A primitive suggestion, perhaps. But it's for the greater good. :thumbsup:

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
He can't wait to get away from this shithole when he has just brought a house and his wife has given birth? Sounds like another attention seeking knob we have here.

Are you referring to me?

110 odd posts in 4 years (more like 9 years if you include the time before I registered) suggests I'm not exactly an attention seeker.

The exchange I mentioned between Murray and a friend of my girlfriend's father did happen. I'm not being sensationalist about it, but it does concern me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here