Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray struggling with groin again.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
According to the official site. Hope he'll be fit for tomorrow.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Bad news but, as long as Forster is fit, I am happy.

Hopefully we can get a decent result, although Walsall's mess-up on Saturday was misleading. In the seven games beforehand they had only lost once.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Hopefully not serious. Players are always more at risk after a spell on the sidelines. Maybe we should rest him tomorrow in an attempt to have him fit for the rest of the campaign.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Obviously it would be better to have him than not, but there's no cause to worry with the Forster and Owusu partnership continuing. :clap:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Leave him out I say, it's not worth the risk.

I'd rather he missed one game than all the remaining ones, and I think we'll need him.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Fair enough lets not push him to hard. We have Forster fit thank God. Fingers crossed he'll get fit and come next season he'll be BANGING them in for fun and he'll get the status among the fans that he deserves.

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
It's just a shame that he hates the club and is desperate to leave. Perhaps he'll start to feel differently if things continue to improve on and off the pitch.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It's just a shame that he hates the club and is desperate to leave. Perhaps he'll start to feel differently if things continue to improve on and off the pitch.

Hate is a strong word.

He doesn't hate it here. He has struggled with injuries and the fact we spent (in our terms at least) a fortune on him - that brings pressure. He likes the place, but I can't blame him for being weary of the fans.. we are a fickle bunch. We'll 'hate' him one week and he'll be player of the season next.

Give the lad time, he is quality and will come good.

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
Don't get me wrong, I think he's useful and want to get fully behind him, and I really do hope things will work themselves out. However the other week at Orient, when asked by my partner's Dad's mate how things were going he replied (I won't quote because I can't guarantee verbatim), words very much to the effect of I can't wait to get out of this shithole.
And he wasn't referring to Leyton!
One of the Albion staff (don't know who) told him to belt up.

Hope he was just being glib.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here