Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray really needs to learn the offside rule

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I'm still in shock you paid 300K for him when we let him go for 10K 2 seasons previous.......

Sorry? Are you claiming we're the idiots here? I'd saying selling him for 10k is far more stupid than buying him for 300k.

And for those of you who have picked today/last night to slag off Murry why don't you just f*** OFF eh? Murray playing bloody brilliantly last night against 2 established internationals, on his own for 60 minutes might I ad.

How anyone can criticise him after last night i'll never know :shrug:

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Most of the idiots that criticise Murray would rather see players running round like headless chickens 'showing commitment' than producing moments of skill or making the most of teammates in better positions. Perhaps they'd rather see the return of players like Junior McDougald

He only just got to that ball that equalized the match and sent it into extra time - otherwise everyone would have gone home on a foregone conclusion, own-goal result from a fairly sedentary second-string selection of City players.

So - his playing off the shoulder of the last defender...... bad? or good?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Most of the idiots that criticise Murray would rather see players running round like headless chickens 'showing commitment' than producing moments of skill or making the most of teammates in better positions.
Indeed, Murray is TEN times the player headless chicken Revell ever was, BUT, the observation is right, he needs to be a bit more alert and less lazy when it comes to the offside rule.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
For god's sake! How many times has he been caught offside in this match :shootself:shootself :shrug:

You're joking?

The majority of those decisions looked ridiculous, many of them he was behind the defender if anything. Maybe you need to learn the offside rule.

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
Sorry? Are you claiming we're the idiots here? I'd saying selling him for 10k is far more stupid than buying him for 300k.

And for those of you who have picked today/last night to slag off Murry why don't you just f*** OFF eh? Murray playing bloody brilliantly last night against 2 established internationals, on his own for 60 minutes might I ad.

How anyone can criticise him after last night i'll never know :shrug:

CHILL WINSTON....I was implying that we were the ones who had misjudged him at the time.....although the 100K you paid us for him through the sell on clause was consulation....had a season in the conference for us, but never really did much ....that is all...300K is alot for anything from rochdale....:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here