Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray really needs to learn the offside rule

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He is always getting caught offside , on the odd occasion that he's not, the lino has his flag up in anticipation.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Albion fans really need to get behind the best young striker we've had since Zamora and not continually moan at him:bigwave:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I thought Forster had been straying offside more than Murray. Understandable when we were playing Premieship opposition. Marooned a bit in the first half, but certainly put himself about.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
any of you moaners like to put in a wee apology eh??

Thompson done all the work, and it wouldn't have suprised me had he been offside.

I mean most of his offsides tonight were stupid, like not getting back onside early enough and not looking along the line. He only looked good when Virgo was doing all the work up there.

I mean how can you say that people owe an apology for saying that he gets offside alot, because he does, and does it too much.

seagullkev

May 13, 2007
peacehaven
i think murray was the only player not to reach anywhere near his best tonight which is a shame because i like him but he really is going through a bad patch at moment hopefully better on saturday.

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
i think murray was the only player not to reach anywhere near his best tonight which is a shame because i like him but he really is going through a bad patch at moment hopefully better on saturday.

oh shut up. some of our fans are really thick.

He scored, played up front on his own with at times no support, against a Premier opposition.

His linking up with Anyinsah and Cox helped changed the game. He did fantastically well all things considered. Get off his back!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He ran his nuts off to be in position to receive long balls from the defence as an outlet. Held it up well. Scored. What more do you bloody want?

He clearly wasn't ever going to beat their defenders for pace so surely he had no option but to play right on their shoulders? Which means getting caught offside quite a bit, in the hope that once the flag will stay down (it did too, but Schmeichel made a good save).

I heard one numpty shout at Murray for being "lazy" about five minutes into the second period of extra time! FFS... I wish people like that would just stay at home :tosser:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I thought Forster had been straying offside more than Murray. Understandable when we were playing Premieship opposition. Marooned a bit in the first half, but certainly put himself about.

Forster is always offside, more so than Murray this season. No one ever seems to pick up on it though. If Forster is offside no one says anything. If its Murray people starting shouting 'fucks sake Murray'. Maybe it's a body language thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here