Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murder in Horsham Saturday Night

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
33 Year old man stabbed in the Kidneys and bled to death outside 'The Crown' Pub in the Carfax. Police everywhere yesterday looking for the murder weapon and finger prints.
What is the world coming to?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Rather nice.

This pub is right outside my office; there were a fair few bunches of flowers today.

Apparently this was a murder over £30.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Whilst this is extremely sad for his friends and family I have been told that he was a nasty peice of work, always involved with any violence going on locally. It must bring it home to other people of the same ilk that this violent attitude to your fellow people can lead to tragic circumstances like this happening.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
wow a murder in Horsham....stop the press :rolleyes:

Southwick's had two shootings in recent years...beat that Horshite :p

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The man killed is a well known thug round Horsham, nice enough bloke but you wouldn't get on the wrong side of him.

I didn't know him personally but have friends who know him and his brother and they are both pieces of work. That said I would wish that on anyone and as a father of three he leaves three fatherless kids but you have to say if you give it out as much as he did in the past then eventually it will come back at you.

One man 36 form Ashington called Andrew Hanson has been charged with murder and another man 21 form horsham Matthew Brown has been charge with possesiing a deadly weapon and affray.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
CrabtreeBHA said:
wow a murder in Horsham....stop the press :rolleyes:

Southwick's had two shootings in recent years...beat that Horshite :p

A duck got shot in horsham pond once with an air pistol. :glare:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tinx said:
A duck got shot in horsham pond once with an air pistol. :glare:

so thats how you earn your extra cash Tinx, selling dead ducks to Chinese Takeaway restaurants :p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I stole a beermat from the Cricketers in Southwick once.

I bet thats you stealing all the nice tasty barmaids too eh? :angry:

another left the other night :nono:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There are bound to be reprocussions following this murder.

Would not wish being stabbed to death on anyone to be honest (by kiddie fiddlers and Maggie Thatcher) so thoughts must go out to the family.

Walking home from work today there were police cordoning off large areas of the park.

Horsham is meant to be a nice place.

Fatboy? Where do you work? I walk down past the crown every lunchtime.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I mean that whatever people have done very few deserve to be stabbed to death...apart from perhaps people who rape kids etc.

It was meant to say 'bar' not by.

I am a jobbering wreck.

Thoughts go out to the families and friends. Nobody deserves that.

RIP

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Richie Morris said:

I am a jobbering wreck.

eh?

seriously, if he was as violent as people have been making out he was on here then his family have been left without a father because of the way he lived his life. lets not get gooey eyed about it.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:

Fatboy? Where do you work? I walk down past the crown every lunchtime.

I did text you the other day. I met up with Ed Dark today and am meeting him Friday lunchtime too.

The general consensus in my office is that all the people involved in this incident were of unsavoury character.

Apparently the accused wanted to fight someone over a drugs related £30 and someone else told him he couldn't fight weapon-less, so he went and got a knife.

How true that is I have no idea.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Serious sexual assault in Horsham park last night.

What a lovely place Horsham is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here