Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murder in Horsham Saturday Night

Unfortunately there were two murders in Horsham last weekend. The other was a "domestic", ie. some poor woman.

I heard a different version of the causes of the pub murder, that it was a row errupting over, of all things, access to a pool table, :rolleyes: and that the guy who got stabbed started out playing the role of peacemaker and it snowballed from there. While coming from a bit of a nasty family, the murder victim was meant to be the best of them. Can't attest to the accuracy of any of this, I got it third hand, but I mention it so people get another view that the victim might not have been so much at fault himself as has been assumed.

Just awful both these incidents.

Last edited:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I was in the same year at school as Pete Uttley but didnt know him that well and i am sure that he was not the most law abiding citizen ever (think he did time for something a couple of years back)

But for people to basically say "live by the sword die by the sword" based on rumour and hearsay (believe me there have been a million versions floating around Horsham) is not acceptable and totally disrespectful to his family (including three kids) & friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here