Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murder enquiry after fan killed at Wembley

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Puts things into perspective. What a waste. Surely these muppets looking to cause trouble at matches should have a look at themselves.

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
I have only just got back from the game now. No one had even heard of this while we were there but that is disgraceful. If the murder is football related, which is incredibly likely, then it is taking football too far. It is a sad state of affairs when someone is killed over a sport.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
SSN reporting all those in custody are indeed welshies - so yes, its got to be 99% certain to be a Cardiff / Swansea thing.

Absolute f***ing TOOLS. A family is now grieving tonight after someone went to a football match ffs.

Unbelievable.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Perhaps now, all the pathetic wannabe Danny Dyers from Palace and the Albion, will quit all the stupid childish threats?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Perhaps now, all the pathetic wannabe Danny Dyers from Palace and the Albion, will quit all the stupid childish threats?

This...I don't think they understand how pathetic and insignificant they sound!

D

Deleted member 18477

f***ing pathetic behaviour! Violence at football is for absolute pricks!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
my thoughts go out to this guys family. At the end of the day this guy went to watch a game of football, and has paid for this with his life. This could happen to everyone of us, as there are some really stupid thugs still in the game.

Unfortunately this is something we will never get rid of, and people will still think it is big and hard to have fights over football, well guess what it's not big or clever. As this Guy's family have found out, there are probably children that were waiting for their father to come home, expecting stories of the game, to look at the program, However this will never happen.

Like i said before, my thoughts are with this man's family.

:angel::angel:

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
just read on their forum that two guys were attacked by 6 other guys... disgusting behaviour at a football match...

rest in peace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here