Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muppets on SCR

E Block Ernie

Jul 5, 2003
Jenny's Star Bar
Football Genius aka FG said:
yep phone isn is getting worse time for the genius to call in next week i think - is there one after the Luton game?

About time I gave Harty a call again too, see if he'll start a build a stadium forty note fund as that is the only way Potless will get the finance.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So a dick head double for Monday - might well be worth listening in.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nothing wrong with freedom of speech, just how you use it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I forgot to put - in a sensible manor only ever agreeing with Dick Knight

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
As I've stated before I'm stuck at the matches so there is sometimes a problem with vetting callers but I'm trying to work on that, but the phone-in is only as good as the callers.
All the people moaning and sniping on the this thread why not actually come the show on Monday, e-mail me at harty@tiscali.co.uk on Sunday with your real names and numbers and I will personally make sure that we get you on after the Luton game.
I'm not trying to be a martyr,I love doing the phone-in almost as much as I enjoyed editing Gulls Eye for 9 years, but I don't think some of the critics who come on here week in week out realise how much trouble and arguing at various meetings within the BBC we've (Hawesy and myself) had over the last 5 years to actually give the Albion support a chance to vent their spleen on a regular basis.
So basically its quite simple for all the snipers and critics, if you think you can do any better than the current callers get in touch.
Harty

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well Harty if you want bile and spleen from the detractors so be it.

Thanks for reading out my text today !

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
good point!
just worried about ringing in and ending up sounding like one of the freaks on it anyway, i'd never live it down:jester:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Big C that's the whole point, you wouldn't make a twat of yourself, just be yourself and tell it how it is!
Harty

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
thats how i usually make a prat out of myself...lol

yeah. i think i will call in:clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Err we are going into a strange zone here - as I said on the other thread he saw the light

Jul 21, 2003
yeah dunno why this is being repeated twoice either im going mad or Harty typed the same thing up twice, i say yeah dunno why this is being repeated twoice either im going mad or Harty typed the same thing up twice

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You clearly can't spell twice correctly either - all the bad habits are creeping back

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I expect you to never come back on this web site - not rocket fuel science is it.

In the name of Nike - just do it and fade away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here