Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mum passed away.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Don't know if any of you recall but over New Years I asked for advice about whether you could force someone to see a Doctor. I had come up to see my Mum and she was very ill. I got her to hospital and she was diagnosed with terminal cancer. She passed away 2 weeks ago and am now up at her house clearing her belongings. Probably not the right forum to go into it but could do with some cheering up so I'm posting this. And wanted to say thank you to the people that gave me some really good advice at the time, it did help.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Sorry to hear that Nibble. It will come to us all at some point. Glad that NSC was able to help in some small way when you needed advice. We're a mixed bunch on here, but there are some wise heads amongst.

RIP Nibble's Mum

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thanks man, just hit me quite hard today going through her belongings and sorting photographs.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Chin up Nibble. I hope you manage to find some respite on here (not the best of days for that of course). In return, perhaps your post will put some perspective on today for some.

All the best to you and yours.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I'm sorry Nibble, I hope she passed peacefully and without any pain. Hope you can find comfort tonight. We are here for you if you need us.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Sorry to hear this mate.
Mothers are wonderful, special people who give you the best gift of all, LIFE !!
I hope you find a way of dealing with your grief, be happy and make good your own life, I,m sure thats what every mother would want for their child after they are gone.
Chin up son !!! x RIP your Mum x x

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
She did pass peacefully. I have spent so much time organising the funeral and sorting out all her affairs that when that was all over I got here last week and it's a really empty house it just hit me today. Daft eh! but thank you

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Sorry to hear this mate.
Mothers are wonderful, special people who give you the best gift of all, LIFE !!
I hope you find a way of dealing with your grief, be happy and make good your own life, I,m sure thats what every mother would want for their child after they are gone.
Chin up son !!! x RIP your Mum x x

Couldn't have put that better x Thoughts are with you and your family x

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Sorry to hear about your Mum, I really hope you and your family find the strength to stay strong and get through these difficult times :thumbsup: good luck and RIP to your Mother x

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
All the very best wishes to you and your family fella. Remember the happy times with your mum, never dwell on the bad and live life to the full for the rest of your days. That's what your mum would want. God bless

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
All the very best wishes to you and your family fella. Remember the happy times with your mum, never dwell on the bad and live life to the full for the rest of your days. That's what your mum would want. God bless

Your avatar never fails to bring a smile!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Condolences from me Nibble. I hope you are able to take comfort from the fact that she is no longer in pain. A good friend of mine has just lost her Mum and it's really hit her and her brother, so I can sympathise with what you're going through. And it does put today's result into perspective. We lost a football match, for goodness sake. Our loved ones are so much more important.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here