Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr McGleish...

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Some guys in E block didn't seem to understand why he was getting stick, theres some right bellends who sit in there.

how old did they look though?
Im 15, and i only know cause my dad told me bout it :lolol:

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Yeah, well I think it is pathetic, both at the game and on here. I think I'll take my lead from Brian Clough on this one, who when the Trent End did something similar years ago accused the abusers of knowing nothing about football and not having the bottle to be in a position to suffer a similar fate themselves, yes I know what Mcgleish did but f***ing hell it was a few years ago, today the incident looked bad, he could have been seriously injured, (whether he was or not I don't know), but I do know how a serious injury can f*** you up and what it takes to get back from it. People appulading it show their ignorance, especially you Edna Crabface

I think Mr Mcgleish would have been very dissappointed if we hadn't jeered when he hobbled off. He loves it. His little bow to the south stand was class. It is all part of the fun of being a football fan.

Yeah, well I think it is pathetic, both at the game and on here. I think I'll take my lead from Brian Clough on this one, who when the Trent End did something similar years ago accused the abusers of knowing nothing about football and not having the bottle to be in a position to suffer a similar fate themselves, yes I know what Mcgleish did but f***ing hell it was a few years ago, today the incident looked bad, he could have been seriously injured, (whether he was or not I don't know), but I do know how a serious injury can f*** you up and what it takes to get back from it. People appulading it show their ignorance, especially you Edna Crabface

Saddo alert.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Some guys in E block didn't seem to understand why he was getting stick, theres some right bellends who sit in there.

One good thing to come out of E block.

Some one shouted "Oi Navarro! He's behind you."
About 20 voices came back with,"Oh no he isn't".

Made me smile anyway.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Made me wonder why the club/St Johns or whoever dont have a wheelchair in the dugout available to use in such situations, of which there must be many in a season.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Some of the posters revelling in cheering a players injuries because the clique have given the blessing on this make me laugh as at other times such posters take the moral high ground !

For me , i couldnt care less, was good McGleish got some grief

Can somebody actually say what happened as being a younger Brighton fan I don't know the full story. All I have heard is that him and a few Orient players were gesturing to the north stand at the Goldstone and then a few fans attacked him.
It was Wilkins who was attacked.

Not that one. The other one.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I know some of you have heard this before, but I was on holiday a few years ago and Carl Griffiths stayed at the same resort. He swears blind that it was McGleish who upset the North Stand, and says the Orient players were shitting themselves as they left the ground as they thought there would be a welcoming party for them outside the players' entrance.

I thought McGleish did some somersaults but it was Griffiths who did the guns thing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It was Wilkins who was attacked.

Not that one. The other one.

I thought Wilkins stuck his leg in the way of the pitch invader....not quite an attack.

Some of the posters revelling in cheering a players injuries because the clique have given the blessing on this make me laugh as at other times such posters take the moral high ground !

For me , i couldnt care less, was good McGleish got some grief

Sorry, I'm confused.... you couldn't care... but thought it was good?

What is it exactly that you couldn't care less about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here