Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr David Frank Bellotti

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
eastlondonseagull said:
No direct action against Bellend now, please. Even though I still think he's cunt.

PS: What is Simon Valder doing these days?

I heard he was sexing fish for the waterways authority.....

It may have been a rumour though

;) ;) ;)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
casual06.gif

A ted baker..

03.jpg

A tom baker..

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Time most of you idiots moved on instead of looking back,remember its acient news now and lets not forget the sale of the goldstone will contribute money to falmer:drink:

Can't believe how geeky most of you are,get a life and move on:salute:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
sir albion said:
Time most of you idiots moved on instead of looking back,remember its acient news now and lets not forget the sale of the goldstone will contribute money to falmer:drink:

f*** Off you twat :wave:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
sir albion said:

Pete, take your wind ups elsewhere today please.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
I just rang the kunt and asked to speak to Jo, told him it was Robbie calling :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Shit, I forgot the 141 bit :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Apparently Bellotti has issued a statement to BBC SCR claiming neither he or the owners made a penny from the sale. he would not go on air because of the distress his whining voice would obviosly cause as he told has wonderf ul he was for the 'Olbion'.

Of course there were debts to pay but most of those were to Stanley/Archer to pay back their loan at exhorbitant rates and the many penalties which they imposed. Of course, as they 'owed themselves' they didn't pay it back so the debt escalated so more money for them, follow?

Interesting that bollox's middle name is Frank and Archer's is Earnest. What's in a name?

BTW, The Coldean One is alive & well but this incident and the way that Bolloxi used his place on the Police Authority meant that the punishment was out of all proportion and this has put a blight on his life since.

I hope to live to see us play at falmer but I also hope to live to celebrate the passing from this world of those 3 bastards. Let's not forget that Stanley was & is considerably richer than Dick Knight and was a multi millionaire, something Knight has never claimed to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here