Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr David Frank Bellotti

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Surely thats the point?

No, the point is, by doing this, we hand ammo to the anti Falmer brigade in calling in to question our behaviour.

Bottom line is, if it's not going to help Falmer DONT DO IT

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Wanderer said:
No, the point is, by doing this, we hand ammo to the anti Falmer brigade in calling in to question our behaviour.

Bottom line is, if it's not going to help Falmer DONT DO IT

Bollocks.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
FFS I hate all this doo goody if it hurts Falmer dont do it crap. It wont hurt Falmer phoning up David Bellotti you DIMWITS. Ruth Kelly is hardly going to say "oh 5 peoplke on NSC phoned up Bellotti, thats it theyre not having the ground on that basis." :dunce:

Personally I wouldnt phone him cos I dont see the point, the blokes a tit, but phoning him up wont make much difference to that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wanderer said:
I would strongly suggest that folks do not ring him as though this make you feel better, it's not going to do much for Falmer.

There is no real gain in doing this, accept personal satisfaction.

Stay away from it

WHAT

yet again someone has the audacity to say that actions by individuals "may harm our falmer bid"

FFS...where have you been the last 10 years?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
What a bunch of tossers some of you are, putting yourself ahead of the club, thinking somehow you are actually helping the situation.

It is a pointless exercise, and if Bellotti does what he did last time again, (and I am SURE he would not hesitate) someone could end up in jail like Mr Valder, great publicity that would be, wonderful, go to the top of the class, :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wanderer said:
What a bunch of tossers some of you are, putting yourself ahead of the club, thinking somehow you are actually helping the situation.

It is a pointless exercise, and if Bellotti does what he did last time again, (and I am SURE he would not hesitate) someone could end up in jail like Mr Valder, great publicity that would be, wonderful, go to the top of the class, :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun
Oh do shit-off, you soppy do-gooder.

The bloke is a thundercuntpipe and deserves what he gets.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
And so Albion fans start falling out over the nasty piece of work that is Bellotti.

Don't allow yourselves to go down that route.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The Complete Badger said:
I'd like to rip his testicles from his body and mount them on my mantelpiece:angry:

I doubt there is a Brighton supporter who wouldn't

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Simster said:
Oh do shit-off, you soppy do-gooder.

The bloke is a thundercuntpipe and deserves what he gets.

You really are clueless.

All it takes is someone like you to say to fuckface Belloti, exacly what you said in your post, and he'll get on to the police quick as a flash, and for what?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wanderer said:
You really are clueless.

All it takes is someone like you to say to fuckface Belloti, exacly what you said in your post, and he'll get on to the police quick as a flash, and for what?
And you really are ever so simple. How exactly does that affect the Falmer bid then?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Simster said:
And you really are ever so simple. How exactly does that affect the Falmer bid then?

LDC & FPC would love it if a Brighton fan got arrested. The propaganda would be handed to them on a plate.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yorkie said:
LDC & FPC would love it if a Brighton fan got arrested. The propaganda would be handed to them on a plate.

At last, common sense prevails :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yorkie said:
Yeah, 'course it would. :rolleyes:

Albion were asset stripped and made homeless with no plans for a new ground
Albion have been homeless for a decade.
One of Brighton's 30,000+ potential fans is convicted for saying something nasty down the phone to one of the men responsible for this mess. Ooh the outrage! Yeah, I'm sure Albion's opponents would want to publicise that.

Sometimes people can be too do-goody for their own good. And it is bloody annoying.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There are ways and ways.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
At this stage of the proceedings I can't see how the actions of one or two mavericks fans would jeopardise the pro-Falmer campaign, but maybe if 15 or 20 fans did stuff it would.

Basically, to be on the safe side the Bellotti haters would have to get together to elect one person to do the deed - a sort of Coldean One Mark Two. Being a politican and democrat I'm sure Mr. Bellotti would appreciate that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here