Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MR Bellotti

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I'm 17, and can't remember my club playing at a proper ground. Draw a line under it? I'm hoping for numerous renditions of Build a Bonfire tomorrow.

That c*nt has made me suffer 11 years of "Why do you support Brighton? They're shit." at school, I've had my dad try and tempt me into supporting Chelsea because "I won't get wet if it rains", I've sat frozen to the bone watching Geoff f***ing Pitcher attempt to play football. The 5-1 against Stoke, Martin Hinshelwood and his attempt at being a manager, Maheta Molango, Graheme Barrett and Gavin Hoyte.

You can look back to the good times at the Goldstone, I can't. Forgive him? Never. The twat can burn.

this feeling you have is shared my friend, it burns away, and i agree - never forget.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I'm 17, and can't remember my club playing at a proper ground. Draw a line under it? I'm hoping for numerous renditions of Build a Bonfire tomorrow.

That c*nt has made me suffer 11 years of "Why do you support Brighton? They're shit." at school, I've had my dad try and tempt me into supporting Chelsea because "I won't get wet if it rains", I've sat frozen to the bone watching Geoff f***ing Pitcher attempt to play football. The 5-1 against Stoke, Martin Hinshelwood and his attempt at being a manager, Maheta Molango, Graheme Barrett and Gavin Hoyte.

You can look back to the good times at the Goldstone, I can't. Forgive him? Never. The twat can burn.

I am 18 and feel exactly the same way.

All the suffering I have enjured at school is put to bed tomorrow.

BRIGHTON ARE BACK!!

As others of a similar age have said, i turn 20 on wednesday but have no recollection of the goldstone, years of putting up with shit as a child about how crap brighton are etc because of archer and belotti and the position they left us in for years. Luckily i had a dad who was through and through albion, so I was born and raised albion, and i will die albion....tomorrow will be the first real home I have real memories of as a brighton fan, and this is because of archer and bellotti.

Never forgive them, never forget them.

However tomorrow so much else changes... Most people I know underestimate us and ridicule my dreams of how we will do, who we could sign, our potential and future....some may still do, but time and time again BHA prove them wrong, and tomorrow fulfills all the hopes and dreams I could want and need as a Brighton supporter.

BRIGHTON ARE BACK!! Ain't know stoppin' us now, we're on the move, onwards and upwards!!!

Last edited:

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Always remember what Archer & his puppet Bellotti did. I will never forget and never forgive them, shame that Archer p*ssed off into the sunset and no-one knows his mobile phone number.

They deserve to rot, but we can now move on.

BRIGHTON ARE BACK!

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008

im with you mate, 20 years old and only a couple memories of the GG, one at fans united at hartlepool where we won 5-1 and all i remember is that it was foggy and my dad kept lifting me up in the north stand and i couldnt see a thing! And the other one was the last match where we took a few seats and a big chunk of the turf!
no memories really in a proper home, but they start now!!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've always had respect for the youngsters who've followed Albion through all these years, especially when the Prem is as much as most kids know.

I thought the hatered for Archer, bellotti, Stanley was for us old folk who live through the struggle and did so much to save the club but I am touched to read the posts above and how those have suffered so much as well.

Well done lads & lasses and i bet you all know old school mates who now claim to have always been Albion fans!

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
I came across this when doing The Treason Show in Bath, he was meant to come to the show that night but his "friends" said he went white and pulled out at the last minute when told the show came from Brighton.

Attachments

• Bellotti Arrested.jpg
    Bellotti Arrested.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 246

quincydocks

Nov 8, 2009
I haven't been to a Brighton home game for 14 years, I,ve had to spend half of my lifetime watching my team in Gillingham then the Withdean and because of those two and that's why we should never forgive or forget Build that bonfire

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Well said sir, wise beyond your years. I'm 38 and can relate to that.
Only seems like yesterday I was in sit down protests in the middle of old Shoreham road, chalking Belotti and Archer out all round the Goldstone. And taking my new girlfriend, now my wife of 11 years to the York game that was abandoned.
I so wish I could be there tomorrow, enjoy people

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11

A quality post. My daughter missed going to the Goldstone by 48 hours and spent the first few years of her life spending saturday afternoons in her pushchair at various northern outposts of the football league. She has always known she is a Brighton fan even though she didn't really appreciate what that meant. She has always held her own in the playground and would always give as good as she got if anyone tried taking the mick out of her chosen football team. Her brother started life as a Barnsley fan (when they were a premiership team) but has switched teams to support the Albion. That makes me a very proud Mum and also very proud of the acheivements of every single person who has helped to keep our club alive.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
A quality post. My daughter missed going to the Goldstone by 48 hours and spent the first few years of her life spending saturday afternoons in her pushchair at various northern outposts of the football league. She has always known she is a Brighton fan even though she didn't really appreciate what that meant. She has always held her own in the playground and would always give as good as she got if anyone tried taking the mick out of her chosen football team. Her brother started life as a Barnsley fan (when they were a premiership team) but has switched teams to support the Albion. That makes me a very proud Mum and also very proud of the acheivements of every single person who has helped to keep our club alive.

What are you doing on here? Shouldn't you be out counting penguins?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
A quality post. My daughter missed going to the Goldstone by 48 hours and spent the first few years of her life spending saturday afternoons in her pushchair at various northern outposts of the football league. She has always known she is a Brighton fan even though she didn't really appreciate what that meant. She has always held her own in the playground and would always give as good as she got if anyone tried taking the mick out of her chosen football team.

:love: :love: :love:

As a teenage gentleman, I feel it is my duty to post this:

:needpics:

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Sorry I would like to register a complaint to so many people like Dick Knight, Tony Bloom, Martin Perry, Paul Samrah, Tim Carder, Liz Costa, Gus Poyet and many more, as you have caused me only 2 hours of sleep last night as I am so excited and I am 53 !

I will proudly sit with my son and friends and cry my eyes out remembering my Mum, Brother, auntie, Grandad and Brother in law, who have all sadly passed on, but are here today in spirit, and to Archer, Stanley and Bellotti, you can steal our groud, but you can never take our love and spirirt for this amazing club.

I salute you all..........

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
She is stunning, but I would say that! And she's only 14 I'm not going to post a photo on here:ohmy:

PM me some pics and I'll be the judge when I sober up.

:p:whistle:

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Says the man who was scammed by his tennants.

I would suggest it is an abusive phone call or certainly a harrasing one and publishing your childish actions on a public message board is not exactly the sharpest thing to do.

Still I look forward to your angry response, do carry on.

Isnt it good how you THINK that you know everything? and generally you are wrong and humiliate yourself...

Read my original post again...I said I did not even swear, maybe you cant understand that?

now please take your self richious (cant spell tonight) opinions and do one.

Thank You

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here