Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MR Bellotti

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Didn't Bellotti used to be a season ticket holder on the terraces of the Goldstone?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hey, as odious as he is, he wasnt much more than Archer's mouthpiece, shouldnt it be him we're directing our anger at?, those of us who havent moved on anyway.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sent the c*nt an email, hope he dies slowly and horribly... sorry I shouldn't wish that on anyone, but he was absolutely one of them that made money out of us and knew the outcome. I used to know Stanley quite well, he lived in the village, and I know he won't give a toss about us having a new ground, neither will Belotti or Archer, so that is why I wish hell on them. What goes around comes around.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dear David.

May you be sitting in your garden tomorrow, whilst we are enjoying a fantastic day, eating a prawn sandwich when a swarm of mosquitos decend on your scabby head and lay a million eggs and you are devoured internally by baby mosquitos.....and may you have a very viralent form of gastric nastyness brought on by a dodgy prawn.

All the very best.

Dave The Gaffer

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sent the c*nt an email, hope he dies slowly and horribly... sorry I shouldn't wish that on anyone, but he was absolutely one of them that made money out of us and knew the outcome. I used to know Stanley quite well, he lived in the village, and I know he won't give a toss about us having a new ground, neither will Belotti or Archer, so that is why I wish hell on them. What goes around comes around.

None of us who were supporting the team during the dark days of the 90's will ever be able to forgive Archer or Belotti, but hey come on, life is too short to go on hating. They both have to live wiith what they did, and just take a look at our spanking state of the art new stadium. Who won at the end of the day? ... we did.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
None of us who were supporting the team during the dark days of the 90's will ever be able to forgive Archer or Belotti, but hey come on, life is too short to go on hating. They both have to live wiith what they did, and just take a look at our spanking state of the art new stadium. Who won at the end of the day? ... we did.

I feel they need to be remembered tomorrow, just for one day, then I'll get on with my life. Just the way I feel fella.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Dear David.

May you be sitting in your garden tomorrow, whilst we are enjoying a fantastic day, eating a prawn sandwich when a swarm of mosquitos decend on your scabby head and lay a million eggs and you are devoured internally by baby mosquitos.....and may you have a very viralent form of gastric nastyness brought on by a dodgy prawn.

All the very best.

Dave The Gaffer

Quality! I went with;

Hey c*nt, we won you lost, don’t ever come near Brighton again. Who was shagging your slapper again? I forget.

Lots of love xx

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
Dear David.

All the very best.

Dave The Gaffer

Good mail Dave, but will not all the prawns be in my sarnies at the at the 1901 club tomorrow ?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
f*** off archer, bellotti and the pissed up gnome,

I'll NEVER forget what you did to the Goldstone,

You thought we'd crawl under a stone and die,

Well we didn't you BASTARDS, and here's the reason why....

For we're the men from Sussex
Sussex by the sea,
We plough and sow and reap and mow,
And useful men we are we:
And when you go from Sussex,
Whoever you may be,
You tell them all that we stand or fall
For Sussex by the sea.

frostie_BHAFC

May 18, 2011
I'm 17, and can't remember my club playing at a proper ground. Draw a line under it? I'm hoping for numerous renditions of Build a Bonfire tomorrow.

That c*nt has made me suffer 11 years of "Why do you support Brighton? They're shit." at school, I've had my dad try and tempt me into supporting Chelsea because "I won't get wet if it rains", I've sat frozen to the bone watching Geoff f***ing Pitcher attempt to play football. The 5-1 against Stoke, Martin Hinshelwood and his attempt at being a manager, Maheta Molango, Graheme Barrett and Gavin Hoyte.

You can look back to the good times at the Goldstone, I can't. Forgive him? Never. The twat can burn.

Great Post and like yourself I have grown up with people saying "why do you support a Sunday league football team" and things like "What park are your team playing at this weekend" But that’s just part of being an Albion fan, Yes we all got wet and cold out at the Withdean. Yes we saw some really shocking players and managers come and go but also we have had some great times at the Withdean. We won trophy’s. WE had Zamora, Gary Hart, Elliot Bennett all play for our club at our little stadium. It still made me proud! I only ever got to see about 10 games at the GG and i will always remember those days but I will also always remember the Withdean as it gave us a home even if it wasn’t very good. It meant we played home games in Brighton where we belong!

We have all waited along time for the AMEX and now we should enjoy it. No one is going to stop us enjoying our new home and that’s what we should do. Yes Mr Bellotti is a W*nker but its time to move on but no we should never forget, We have had a long fight for Falmer and always come out fighting even when people tried to take our beloved Albion from us.... However they didn’t and look at what we now have.... Let’s be proud of it and let’s enjoy it!!!!

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
they won the battle,but at the end of the day we won the war.as much as we all loved the goldstone it was a crumbling wreck,and maybe its fate we have ended up here?when i went into west upper last week.i was like f***.my team are playing here in a top class stadium and was gobsmacked(cheers mr bloom,dick knight,martin perry and supporters etc).
we should never forget what that cuxt archer and his puppet bellotti did to us.but now is our time..right here right now!!!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm 17, and can't remember my club playing at a proper ground. Draw a line under it? I'm hoping for numerous renditions of Build a Bonfire tomorrow.

That c*nt has made me suffer 11 years of "Why do you support Brighton? They're shit." at school, I've had my dad try and tempt me into supporting Chelsea because "I won't get wet if it rains", I've sat frozen to the bone watching Geoff f***ing Pitcher attempt to play football. The 5-1 against Stoke, Martin Hinshelwood and his attempt at being a manager, Maheta Molango, Graheme Barrett and Gavin Hoyte.

You can look back to the good times at the Goldstone, I can't. Forgive him? Never. The twat can burn.
Excellent post. Succinct and full of passion :bowdown:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This is our time, this is our moment, this is what Albion fans did for 14 years, this is a fan club. Everyone take a bow.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
f*** Bellotti, f*** Stanley, f*** Archer, f*** the f***ing lot of them.

Bill Archer and his £56.25 have caused this club and its fans over 15 years of shit and uncertainty and deprived of us of a generation of fans who have gone off to support other clubs because of things here. Thanks to them, every single one of us on this board and across Sussex and the world has had to sit in the cold and rain of Priestfield and Withdean, game after game and year after year, waiting, hoping and fighting just to have a home to call our own. Tomorrow, we finally get to see that dream finally realised, a dream shared by so many who aren't here to see it because of what those three did to this football club.

Forgive and forget? Not a f***ing chance.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
f*** Bellotti, f*** Stanley, f*** Archer, f*** the f***ing lot of them.

Bill Archer and his £56.25 have caused this club and its fans over 15 years of shit and uncertainty and deprived of us of a generation of fans who have gone off to support other clubs because of things here. Thanks to them, every single one of us on this board and across Sussex and the world has had to sit in the cold and rain of Priestfield and Withdean, game after game and year after year, waiting, hoping and fighting just to have a home to call our own. Tomorrow, we finally get to see that dream finally realised, a dream shared by so many who aren't here to see it because of what those three did to this football club.

Forgive and forget? Not a f***ing chance.

Exactly. Aged 7 in 1997, from a non-football family I came to the Albion late. If those 3 had had their way, and if you lot hadnt fought against them, then I would never have had a chance to support this great club. Thank you.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Like the idea of the Belotti Bogs. Just need to find a decent pic of all those cnts, have a mess around in photoshop, get vinyl decals printed and we can all piss on them every time we're at the stadium.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Yes they did try to kill the club and we should'nt forget....also don't forget Bellotti Mark 2....Norman Baker who did all in his power to try and stop the Amex being built...don't forget,but move on to bigger and better things....and show them...As Jim Bowen used to say..."Let's look at what you could've won"..

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

This, this and this again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here