Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MR Bellotti

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I know its childish but I have just left a message on his answerphone...informing him ..WE WON....

Of course my work number is blocked and his number is in the public domain..

I did not even swear......

Please feel free to let him know what up will be doing tomorrow

Lyncombe (BathNES Liberal Democrats and Don Foster MP)

12 Kipling Avenue Bath BA2 4RB. Mobile: 07527 169915. Email: dbellotti@ btinternet.com

Who cares.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I'm 17, and can't remember my club playing at a proper ground. Draw a line under it? I'm hoping for numerous renditions of Build a Bonfire tomorrow.

That c*nt has made me suffer 11 years of "Why do you support Brighton? They're shit." at school, I've had my dad try and tempt me into supporting Chelsea because "I won't get wet if it rains", I've sat frozen to the bone watching Geoff f***ing Pitcher attempt to play football. The 5-1 against Stoke, Martin Hinshelwood and his attempt at being a manager, Maheta Molango, Graheme Barrett and Gavin Hoyte.

You can look back to the good times at the Goldstone, I can't. Forgive him? Never. The twat can burn.

This. Apart from the Dad bit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
like "moving on" from the holocaust IMHO - NEVER FORGET

If you are comparing the plight of BHAFC to the holocaust you are f***ing stupid

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
and you are not that bright to not read the full message..

Says the man who was scammed by his tennants.

I would suggest it is an abusive phone call or certainly a harrasing one and publishing your childish actions on a public message board is not exactly the sharpest thing to do.

Still I look forward to your angry response, do carry on.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Just take a pee / dump tomorrow in one of the Amex's Bellotti Bogs (unofficial naming rights) and smile with all the smugness you can summon :)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
like "moving on" from the holocaust IMHO - NEVER FORGET

Please do not compare the loss of a football ground to the holocaust. It is entirely tasteless. I am sure you meant no offence but please, perspective.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
I'm 17, and can't remember my club playing at a proper ground. Draw a line under it? I'm hoping for numerous renditions of Build a Bonfire tomorrow.

That c*nt has made me suffer 11 years of "Why do you support Brighton? They're shit." at school, I've had my dad try and tempt me into supporting Chelsea because "I won't get wet if it rains", I've sat frozen to the bone watching Geoff f***ing Pitcher attempt to play football. The 5-1 against Stoke, Martin Hinshelwood and his attempt at being a manager, Maheta Molango, Graheme Barrett and Gavin Hoyte.

You can look back to the good times at the Goldstone, I can't. Forgive him? Never. The twat can burn.

I'm 42, and one day I would like to shake your hand for what you've just written there. That passion brought a tear to my eye, and replicates the fire we had in our bellies when me and my mates in the A21 were working as hard as we could to make their lives hell.

Last edited:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
but you saw the fantastic times at Withdean - the most concerted period of silverware winning in the club's history. Believe me we saw feck all silverware in thirty years at the GG.

THREE, yes THREE CHAMPIONSHIPS. FOUR PROMOTIONS.

and for evry Graham Barrett, there was a Bobby Zamora

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
If you are comparing the plight of BHAFC to the holocaust you are f***ing stupid
Not at all that would be gratusosly insesitive and crass.

but the Germans have accepted and now dealt with their national guilt WITHOUT the need to erase the collective memory

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011

You can look back to the good times at the Goldstone, I can't. Forgive him? Never. The twat can burn. GOOD POST

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

TheDuke.gif

What kind of father does he think he is.

A bloody useless one. :laugh:

I'm 42, and one day I would like to shake your hand for what you've just written there. That passion made brought a tear to my eye, and replicates the fire we had in our bellies when me and my mates in the A21 were working as hard as we could to make their lives hell.

If you're in the north stand then feel free to drop me a message and you can come and shake my hand. :thumbsup:

but you saw the fantastic times at Withdean - the most concerted period of silverware winning in the club's history. Believe me we saw feck all silverware in thirty years at the GG.

THREE, yes THREE CHAMPIONSHIPS. FOUR PROMOTIONS.

and for evry Graham Barrett, there was a Bobby Zamora

Oh, some brilliant memories at Withdean, I agree.

Doesn't compare does it though?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

I'm 40 and witnessed most of it first hand.

Top man, well said. Its that type of spirit that has kept the club going in the dark days. When I am drinking my pint at Falmer tomorrow, I'll pause to raise it in the air to you squire!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

Absolutely this. Only my Dad didn't really try to get me to support anyone since until I got him in to the Albion he was a neutral with a liking for Forest (he grew up in Grantham) and Brighton because he lived here most of his adult life and because of my support for them.

None of my non-footballing friends or even some of my footballing friends will ever be able to grasp how much I love the Albion for reasons I can't quite quantify nor why these men robbed me of a large part of my childhood. If we had a proper home, my dad would have been more inclined to go to the Albion - taking me along. But I was born 4 years prior to the Goldstone being done over. So the window in which my dad would have taken me was during the Withdean Years. Massive turn off to a nuteral who leans to Forrest

All the adults on here have their own histories with the Albion and the Goldstone, Ward, Mellor, '83... Instead we have to make up for 14 odd years of memories.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Excellent insight into our younger supporters.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Post of the day.

My lad's 5 years old. I'm just glad we've got a proper stadium I can take him too. How many thousands of kids are Chelsea / Arsenal / Man Utd that would otherwise be Albion?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Post of the day.

My lad's 5 years old. I'm just glad we've got a proper stadium I can take him too. How many thousands of kids are Chelsea / Arsenal / Man Utd that would otherwise be Albion?

I was walking up on Beachy Head earlier with my youngest who is 8. He remarked that he knew less than a handful of Albion fans at his school. All Chelsea, Man U blah blah blah. He had cottoned on to the fact that a little bit of success coupled with the Amex will increase the numbers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here