Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moving away fans - a mistake?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So basically 3,500(ish) of those on the waiting list dont live within the 3 nearest postcodes ? Id give priority to the 1,000 in the BN, TN and RH postcodes myself, being local to the club and all, then go from who was earliest onto the list.

That is just incredible. I'm not even sure what to say to it.

Have you ever lived, or even been, out of Sussex before? A local club for local people eh?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Of course not, but if your living further away, would you be going to near every game every other week or so ? Dont get me wrong, people could come down every week if they want to pay a huge amount of money, but thats just my opinion on it. Obviously with more pay-per-match tickets going to be available (probably) then if you do live further away and cant get to every match, then it may be a cheaper option.

live in London, I go to every home game, as do loads of others. With the travel vouchers and a network railcard it costs £6.25 return to get to Falmer from London Bridge. Hardly a huge amount of money. And even if it was, you would like to restrict people who are happy to spend a huge amount of money from the club? Great business sense there.

Imagine if Man Utd had restricted season ticket holders to people who lived in Manchester back in the early 90's when they started getting good again and extending their ground.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
I think it should be some kind of football league rules to have away fans behind a goal, makes for a better atmosphere.

Since its not tho i suppose we should take advantage of it and stick them up in a corner somewhere

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I think it should be some kind of football league rules to have away fans behind a goal, makes for a better atmosphere.

Since its not tho i suppose we should take advantage of it and stick them up in a corner somewhere

How exactly does it make for a better atmosphere?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Well i just missed out on a ST last season and was told i was going to be put on a waiting list (this was in July), turns out when i checked last month i wasnt so this may be the same for others. Wonder what other clubs have a ST waiting list of a couple of thousand people.

That happened to me and i recheked and i was put on list . at 192 which was lower than i first was . Aked about season tickets for next season , and they said even if new seats did not go in , i would more than likely be ok for a new ST , due to Turnover and non renewal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here