Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Let's all do our best here:

KLL definitely won't be signing for us today.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Hopefully we can sort out the medical etc all today. But I fear we'll be waiting a little while longer, for this to be concluded.

If rumour is to be believed (which is obviously a big 'if') he already had his medical earlier this week.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hopefully we can sort out the medical etc all today. But I fear we'll be waiting a little while longer, for this to be concluded.

I thought that when I saw Gus's comments in the argus, seemed like they still had things to sort out

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
My brother just got really excited because he saw 'Bradford sign Keith Lulia on two-year contract from Newcastle Knights' out the corner of his eye on Sky Sports News.

:lolol:

I think I'd have had the same reaction if I'd seen that out of the corner of my eye!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anyone else think that the later in the day it is the more likely it is to be more than 1 player?

As long as we get KLL I couldn't care less right now if he turns up on his own or brings Michael Woods, Michael Owen, Kevin Phillips, Andrei Kanchelskis and Emile Heskey with him.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
As long as we get KLL I couldn't care less right now if he turns up on his own or brings Michael Woods, Michael Owen, Kevin Phillips, Andrei Kanchelskis and Emile Heskey with him.

I agree especially as I dont really know much about the chelsea lads, my point being the more players coming in the more likelihood of some unforeseen delays/loose ends. Woods might have wanted to go to burger king or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here