Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hoskins was quite a late announcement wasn't it ?

I was sitting in the Asda carpark when I heard, after FLOUNCING out of the store because I couldn't find the missus and she wasn't answering her phone. That was a Friday I believe, so I would've been there about 6pm.

By my reckoning then, its IMMINENT.

Tiger Barb

Jan 31, 2009
Finland (where else?)
Just had to phone the club about a Falmer related issue and took the opportunity to ask whether we could expect a Lua Lua announcement today (well it had to be done). Unsurprisingly I didn't get a direct answer, but reading between the lines the impression I got was that it was unlikely to happen today.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Just had to phone the club about a Falmer related issue and took the opportunity to ask whether we could expect a Lua Lua announcement today (well it had to be done). Unsurprisingly I didn't get a direct answer, but reading between the lines the impression I got was that it was unlikely to happen today.

Sorry mate, no negative comments allowed. Thanks

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I think we will be told today about KLL regardless of other matters. Another signing is apparently very close to completion so releasing the KLL story (PR at the Amex) is likely to be on hold. Once senior management are free I'm sure we will hear all about the deal.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
The newcastle website says its as good as done and just waiting from a Brighton announcement to confirm........chill everyone, we have got our man.

Also says on Newcastles website that they would listen to offers for leon best. thoughts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here