Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
He's signing for MK Dons 'cause they are willing to pay £1000 a week more than we are offering and give him a goal bonus
:wrong::shootself:lolol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Kll & cms?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CMS is Premiership bound, please lets NOT waste bandwidth kicking that little theory around on here.

Its KLL time. Come on Gus, wheel him out.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
CMS would be amazing.. is your source reliable?

I wouldn't call him a source, as such. He's certainly not where I've got some other stuff (Chris Wood, Ankergren, Murray to Palace, Bennett out, KLL) from.

So, who knows? Not me - I don't actually know the bloke beyond his NSC username. He only wanted to Blog for NSC on the condition of anonymity.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I wouldn't call him a source, as such. He's certainly not where I've got some other stuff (Chris Wood, Ankergren, Murray to Palace, Bennett out, KLL) from.

So, who knows? Not me - I don't actually know the bloke beyond his NSC username. He only wanted to Blog for NSC on the condition of anonymity.

...and he does say he doesn't expect CMS to sign.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ba has signed for NU

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Newcastle sign someone breaking news. For f*** sake they are meant to be selling to us not buying! tossers

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I dont want to be negative, but I have had a really shite day, got soaked twice, 4 horses that I have bet on have not got past the finishing line as yet, but on the fantasy nags picked a 16-1 winner in the first, but then choose to not pick that horse when it matters, work is shite, the new kit is shite (IMHO) its still raining, the Test is off for Rain........nothing has gone right today.....SO PLEASE DO THE ANNOUNCEMENT SOON SO I CAN SMILE AGAIN. Even if the announcment is that there is no annoucement, that would be cool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here