Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's 100 % cert
Source is from the clubs top officials and I've been told directly as we are working on site here
So YES ! it is definate O BLOODY K !!!

They must be very pleased that you've leaked this straight onto a public forum...

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Interesting thoughts.

Gutted to loose Bennet but to gain Buckley AND (possibly) KLL to replace him is a hell of a good deal for us. Especially considering the fee we took for Elliott.

If KLL joins the Gus Bus and Poyet gets his 'dream' player then we'll challenge top 6. No doubt.

Is KLL his "dream" player though? Having said that, he will certainly get a top striker as well.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I reckon he's worth every penny, the boy is different class. Still need a centre back though. I see Jody Craddock has been released by Wolves, he'd do a job in the Championship. So we could have Jody "Fanny" Craddock at the back and Andre "Titi" Biongo up front.........talk about sexy football !!!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Spoken to my mate, he had his medical on tuesday. Just needed to sort out a few personal things and were good to go. Fantastic stuff :clap2:

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
If KLL joins the Gus Bus and Poyet gets his 'dream' player then we'll challenge top 6. No doubt.

I'll breathe more easily when we sign some cover at centre half and full back... Doesn't make this any less exciting though!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Would you say they are that comparable? Genuine question. I think KLL has greater talent than EB (personally) but this is far from proven, a few good games in league one doesn't justify that price tag. Particularly when a year ago Sinclair signed for 800k-1m for Swansea and he was actually proven to some degree in the Championship.

That's not a good comparison though because swansea got an absolute steal there. If you compare it to the $10m someone is paying scc for Alex oxocube chambermaid is looks like a good deal. If we don't pay it someone else will

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Peterborough were supposed to be splashing the cash when they came up, and their big target so far is apparently....Sam Baldock of Milton Keynes.

Can't say I'd be getting excited about that, in all honesty.

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
I used to work with an old geezer what fought in the trenches and he told me
'Believe none of of what you hear and only half of what you see.'
But now it's like -KLL is just one of the six we're looking for.
The future ( non existent as it is ) looks pretty durn good.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Peterborough were supposed to be splashing the cash when they came up, and their big target so far is apparently....Sam Baldock of Milton Keynes.

Can't say I'd be getting excited about that, in all honesty.

Disagree. Baldock has the potential to do well at Championship level and should offer an incremental resale value. At the very least he's proven at League 1 level should they be relegated. A lot of clubs (Albion included) are beginning to treat their players (and their contracts) as assets so specifically look for players to develop and resell.

lichfield seagulls

Sep 13, 2008
lichfield~by~the~sea
I reckon he's worth every penny, the boy is different class. Still need a centre back though. I see Jody Craddock has been released by Wolves, he'd do a job in the Championship. So we could have Jody "Fanny" Craddock at the back and Andre "Titi" Biongo up front.........talk about sexy football !!!

Thought Jody 'the Fanny' Craddock signed a 12 month deal at the Wolves.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Don't get me wrong, would be an amazing signing. But is it only me that is bemused that Lua Lua would sign for us for the same fee West Ham paid for Nolan? Hopefully 1.5m would be the highest possible fee..
Probably. Why would that matter?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here