Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
It's 100 % cert
Source is from the clubs top officials and I've been told directly as we are working on site here
So YES ! it is definate O BLOODY K !!!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
It's 100 % cert
Source is from the clubs top officials and I've been told directly as we are working on site here

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I trust Moggy, he's obviously well connected or he works for the club in some way, as he's been in the stadium all week (have you all seen his Amex photo's). I think we can believe this one. Any more info ?

Edit just seen his post, working at the amex - good enough for me !

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
The 1.5mil west ham paid for nolan is secondary to his wages, theyll be astronomical compared to lua lua, so in that respect theyre not comparable.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Moggy are you not concerned about losing your job due to due to releasing privilaged information publicly? (if this is true and not from a bullshitter)

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Ah dear old Moggy, I have know you to BS in the past you can't deny that, but as its Albion related you would have no reason to lie. So knowing Moggy as I do this is very exciting news.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
It's 100 % cert

It's 100 % cert

It's so good you had to say it twice!!!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not getting involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here