Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
bit of a panic there - this thread had dropped off the front page still short of 1,000 posts. usurped by an upstart posting that Gus is not worried about whether KLL will sign just miffed (reading between the lines) that he had spoken openly about joining us............................................... bad Kazenga; bad fans :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
KLL did tweet saying he wanted to be an Albion player by 5th July , could be all done and dusted on 4th July :lolol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
When does his contract at Newcastle end as I am sure there was an article somewhere that said it expired this summer? Could this be a Murray type situation where he is still a Newcastle player until 1st July ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
When does his contract at Newcastle end as I am sure there was an article somewhere that said it expired this summer? Could this be a Murray type situation where he is still a Newcastle player until 1st July ?

He has one more year to run on his contract.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Another 12 months on his NUFC contract which takes him up to 30/6/2012. Judas is still under contract with us until 30th June , the following day he will sign for CPFC

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
What a bunch of piss takers.....funny though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here