Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Lua-Lua is signing TOMORROW.

I dont want to piss in the wind and stir up anymore shit about this ordeal, but, i am right, it's happening tomorrow. If i am wrong any NSC moderator can block me forever from using this site and make sure i never log on to NSC again.

I do not know the sum of money or any bollox like that, all i know is that he is 100% signing tomorrow, it's a done deal.

really? after all the gossip/specualtion you sound sure but lots of people on this link did too! if youre sure youre sure! dare i ask source? ps its 12.21am & im still up watching golf

BristolSeagull2k

Jul 4, 2008
Nailsea, Bristol
19 Jun 2011 22:14:13
Southampton will not sign Kazenga LuaLua as his was in Brighton today, and with the deal expected to take place tomorrow Brighton look to have hit the jackpot with the pacy winger joining Will Hoskins and Will Buckley in the all new Albion front line

Brighton Boy

this is off the football rumours website!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Lua-Lua is signing TOMORROW.

I dont want to piss in the wind and stir up anymore shit about this ordeal, but, i am right, it's happening tomorrow. If i am wrong any NSC moderator can block me forever from using this site and make sure i never log on to NSC again.

I do not know the sum of money or any bollox like that, all i know is that he is 100% signing tomorrow, it's a done deal.

no he is not, and no it is not....

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
no he is not, and no it is not....

go away little boy you know sweet fa you claimed it was a done deal Friday so dont give it the large when some else posts that it may happen tommorow as if you know something ffs some of the little 0unts on here

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
go away little boy you know sweet fa you claimed it was a done deal Friday so dont give it the large when some else posts that it may happen tommorow as if you know something ffs some of the little 0unts on here

I agree with your sentiments, i.e he doesn't have a clue... Although your post was quite aggressive :thumbsup:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
the signing after that is going to be IMMENSE.

I have heard a pretty astonishing figure (monetary wise) being bandied about off forum from a Brighton supporting friend who knows figures within the game (not Brighton staff). But as it's a rumour and a pretty astonishing one all I'm going to say is 'immense' would be the word to use if it materialises!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
i just dreamed that we were signing DUNGA.... lol

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Stop reading these rumours and wait for the official texts, which are almost always the first to find out actual news, there are quite a few on this board who are subscribed (like me) and at least one of us is always online when news breaks.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I have heard a pretty astonishing figure (monetary wise) being bandied about off forum from a Brighton supporting friend who knows figures within the game (not Brighton staff). But as it's a rumour and a pretty astonishing one all I'm going to say is 'immense' would be the word to use if it materialises!

I heard similar and was quoted a figure of £6m...

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
what have you heard today fella?

Exactly that. The info I was given was that KLL has already signed. I can only assume we are holding off on the announcement to announce another signing too. The info re KLL came from someone very close to a member of the first team squad.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
failed medical on friday

take-a-stab-in-the-dark.jpg
?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That Fleetwood Mac song is great... Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies... well ok, could be the best intentions, but please STFU rumour mongers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I think we need a poll. I am fed up with this thread now as most comments on here are a load of bollocks based upon a load of bollocks, i am certainly not in the no and have no insider, I just want to gage what people actually think is going to happen, I suggest the following on a poll

1 Its a done deal, KKL has/is signed/ing for the club
2 he has said No
3 He has failed a medical
4 Someone else has come in offering Newcastle More money
5 There are problems with the wage we are offering
6 Newcastle now dont want to sell
7 He is off to Palarse or SCC

God I hope it is one as I have had enough of the waiting, but I have a hunch it could be 3 or 4 and we are now negotiating with the Geordies.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
better hope you guys can wait a while more

You've never had a 'source' before have you?! Why do all these young lads feel the need to make out they know stuff...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here