Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Lol, someones bound to get it right eventually and I think that's what these people are relying on. They say a day, if it happens, they get to make another guess but it gets listened to, they get it wrong, they disappear for a while and don't post in the thread again haha.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
well....... Mark by the sea (usually accurate on Argus site) has it down as us signing him on Tues for 1.3 million rising to 1.5 million if we get to premiership..Also says we are close to JAWDROPPING signing from premiership..

he may be correct but we've not had a single rumour that has proven to be correct in the last few weeks

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Just a quick one. Mark-by-the-Sea is usually wrong, its just when is is very occasionally right he shouts loudly from the rooftops how he is always right. He's also 100% critical of our youth set-up and takes a great deal of joy from pointing out their perceived failures whilst refusing to recognise the successes. Not a nice fan in my opinion.

Relating to this thread though? Come on LuaLua. We love you too much to see you elsewhere.

Well if you all can wait for about 3 weeks I shall be reunited with my "sauce" who DOES work for the club and I HAVE met through football reasons. If you go through my posts, he told me about Slade and Greer to the point where he told me about the later that he'd play in the Whitehawk friendly and upon turning up at the game, guess who was in the team. Most of these rumours are just utter cack. We all know it is VERY likely that Lua Lua will be signing, as to the time scale we can all assume, it will be within the next two weeks... or tomorrow. Would be good to just get him in because it looks like the signing after that is going to be IMMENSE.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Why do people still post this crap. According to the Argus last week its as good as in the bag so unless we are told otherwise then believe nothing else.

Sent from my Orange San Francisco using Tapatalk

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
nobody has any idea what is going to happen this week, and anyone who does get it right is almost certainly guessing. the fact is that Gus and co do not give anything away so the rumours that do surface are from people who don't know the full truth. it's awkward but us commoners who no nothing should just ignore all these rumours and just try to forget it until we find out officially, which is very difficult to do of course!

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Just a quick one. Mark-by-the-Sea is usually wrong, its just when is is very occasionally right he shouts loudly from the rooftops how he is always right. He's also 100% critical of our youth set-up and takes a great deal of joy from pointing out their perceived failures whilst refusing to recognise the successes. Not a nice fan in my opinion.

Relating to this thread though? Come on LuaLua. We love you too much to see you elsewhere.

This. As far as I can recall, the only thing the MBTS has EVER predicted correctly was that Calderon was going to sign for us, when it looked like he was going to Southampton. Fair play to him for that, but since then he seems to have got this reputation for being 'in the know' which I can't see is justified. His predictions are often either very vague (a 'jawdropping' signing from the Premiership for example) or are things that are already pretty much common knowledge anyway. Plus his crusade against the youth set-up and continued criticism of Booker and White, despite them having left over a year ago, is very tiresome in my opinion. As is the other Argus posters constant fawning to him.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
We will all find out in good time whose have signed and sure as damm it the club will know first. I have no sauces accept in the kitchen larder and no idea who gus is going to go for to bolster the squad,however,he has said he would call me when he has viewed NSC to see who we should sign and who we should steer clear of.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
better hope you guys can wait a while more

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
whatever happens this week or next I'm sure Gus has got it right ................he is a very astute man

sent via carrier pidgeon and parachuted in by cat

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Lua-Lua is signing TOMORROW.

I dont want to piss in the wind and stir up anymore shit about this ordeal, but, i am right, it's happening tomorrow. If i am wrong any NSC moderator can block me forever from using this site and make sure i never log on to NSC again.

I do not know the sum of money or any bollox like that, all i know is that he is 100% signing tomorrow, it's a done deal.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
This. As far as I can recall, the only thing the MBTS has EVER predicted correctly was that Calderon was going to sign for us, when it looked like he was going to Southampton. Fair play to him for that, but since then he seems to have got this reputation for being 'in the know' which I can't see is justified. His predictions are often either very vague (a 'jawdropping' signing from the Premiership for example) or are things that are already pretty much common knowledge anyway. Plus his crusade against the youth set-up and continued criticism of Booker and White, despite them having left over a year ago, is very tiresome in my opinion. As is the other Argus posters constant fawning to him.
The Argus comments section seems to be for people too dim to work out how to register on NSC. Thankfully.

Is this guy the one that used to always go on about "Sussex rich kids" and imply that El-Abd, Cox, Elphick, Robinson et al had their places in the team bought for them?
Fair to say he's probably NOT 'in the know'.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The Argus comments section seems to be for people too dim to work out how to register on NSC. Thankfully.

Is this guy the one that used to always go on about "Sussex rich kids" and imply that El-Abd, Cox, Elphick, Robinson et al had their places in the team bought for them?
Fair to say he's probably NOT 'in the know'.

It is, yes. Comes across as a chap rejected by the the youth system.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here