Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mouthy Palace Get Some?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
So I was docked in Houston Texas y'all yesterday, when Mr Stubbs of Southwick phoned me with a tale to cheer me up.

Apparently a car full of " chaps from sarf london " were in the traffic along preston road after thw game giving it large; Palace songs etc. Before they knew it, a dustbin was hitting the windscreen & some retribution was taken. Spoilt their night out in Brighton I reckon.

Anyone see this?

:clap2:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Did not see anything but would have loved to:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
f*** me stubbs'y chucking a dustbin, he's normaly looking in there for somthing to eat, he finds a dead rat and he thinks it's a treat, In his HMS Newcastle slums:clap2:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
5 past Kuipers said:
Are you all twelve?

was just thinking the very same

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
london_seagull said:
[B and no i'm not 12... i'm 17 :wave: [/B]
So that makes you a man then does it.

I think this is a sad reflection on some Albion fans. They throw a dustbin at some `ROUDY` Palace fans car. Whoopee go and tell ALL your mates. Nothing to excite you in the game of football so try and get your fix elsewhere.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
haha, i never said i was a man, and never said it was the right thing to do. but it would have been funny to se a dustbin flying at a lary palace fans car. I would never do it, and have never seen the point in football violence, the way i see it i will take part in my fair share of banter on the stands, but thats where it stays, on the stands.

18 in 4 weeks. then i'll be a man!!:)

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
So that makes you a man then does it.

I think this is a sad reflection on some Albion fans. They throw a dustbin at some `ROUDY` Palace fans car. Whoopee go and tell ALL your mates. Nothing to excite you in the game of football so try and get your fix elsewhere.

piss off dougal :rolleyes: :p

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Croydonbloke said:

Do you honestly believe the reaction would be so different if I drove past Selhurst Park just after final whistle in my Brighton shirt singing Sussex By The Sea?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here