Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mouthy Palace Get Some?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Did Palace not have a game Saturday?

Just wondering what they were doing in Preston Road in the first place. ???

I don't condone the reaction, though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
it was a lighter i threw at the xxxxx car not a rock:dunce:

and i think im well ard for doing that:jester:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Grendel said:
Do you honestly believe the reaction would be so different if I drove past Selhurst Park just after final whistle in my Brighton shirt singing Sussex By The Sea?
I think it would have been something a little heavier than an empty dustbin :lolol:

Reminder to self: Never drive in Brighton wearing a Palace shirt, some crazy motherfuckers might throw a dustbin at my car. Ouch...

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
eagles #1 said:
I think it would have been something a little heavier than an empty dustbin :lolol:

Reminder to self: Never drive in Brighton wearing a Palace shirt, some crazy motherfuckers might throw a dustbin at my car. Ouch...

Of course much rougher and tougher!!

:yawn:

Palace are such bwutes!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
london_seagull said:
haha, i never said i was a man, and never said it was the right thing to do. but it would have been funny to se a dustbin flying at a lary palace fans car. I would never do it, and have never seen the point in football violence, the way i see it i will take part in my fair share of banter on the stands, but thats where it stays, on the stands.

18 in 4 weeks. then i'll be a man!!:)
Pleased to hear you`ve got your head screwed on but why is it funny to someones car get smashed in????????????

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Croydonbloke said:
Pleased to hear you`ve got your head screwed on but why is it funny to someones car get smashed in????????????
I think the phrase "just desserts" comes into play if the car in question is being driven by a gobby SCUM fan.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Easy 10 said:
I think the phrase "just desserts" comes into play if the car in question is being driven by a gobby SCUM fan.

Cheers easy, totally agree. They cant expect to be able to drive around houting abuse at people and not get some sort of agressive reaction. Thats just the world we live in.

and i'm sorry i stil find the image of a dustbin flying at a palace fans car highly amusing. his face must have been priceless when he was trying to ignore people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here