Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mourinho to leave Real Madrid?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Reports in Spain suggest that Jose Mourinho could be set to quit as Manager of Real Madrid as he feels he no longer has the backing of the board

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
After the events of the Barca game it can't be ruled out and he would only have himself to blame if he has lost the board

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
So where will he end up next?

Can't see any of the top jobs in England coming up soon enough for him, he didn't make too many friends in Italy and I wouldn't have thought he'd want to take on a lesser Spanish team with no hope of winning anything.

Back to Portugal?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If he quits, it'll be because his ego can't take another season of being behind Barca in the pecking order again.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
If he quits, it'll be because his ego can't take another season of being behind Barca in the pecking order again.

Yep, he'll be admitting that Guardiola and Barca are beyond him and I'm not sure he's the sort to do that. Especially this season when they are so close to matching Barca

Can't believe it - he's spent the past 12 months getting exactly the set up he wants there (i.e. him as manager rather than just coach) and the board seem united behind him. I can only imagine the spat with Barca endearing him to the board, not annoying them.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008

Can't see any of the top jobs in England coming up soon enough for him, he didn't make too many friends in Italy and I wouldn't have thought he'd want to take on a lesser Spanish team with no hope of winning anything.

Back to Portugal?

Blackburn, Kean's shite, board have a bit of money.
Or Tottenham when Redknap goes to jail

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Back to Portugal?

Clearly there are many teams that would still have him, but I suspect his options are not as wide as they were previously. He was touted by many for United at some point - apparently that is now highly unlikely, and he's not doing himself any favours with his recent behaviour. He certainly went further down in my eyes after last weeks gouging.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He's a jumped up prick, Claims he is the special 1. He plays negative football and tries every cheat in the book. Last week showed his true colours. He is a bitter little man

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Blackburn?

Come on, behave.

Tottenham is a possibility, but it does suppose Redknapp leaves.

I suppose there's the outside possibility that Wenger jacks it all in, and Mourinho could end up at Arsenal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here