Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mourinho to leave Real Madrid?

D

Deleted member 18477

Arsenal...?

this. arsenal need a new belief and not wengers deluded drivel.

arsenal need to get the fight back in them like when tony adams and patrick vieira were leading the way. Im sure Jose will sign some proper leaders!

forget his antics the other week - yes they were wrong! heat of the moment and he looked embarrassed after he did it- he still wins things and is therefore a good manager. what he did at Inter was amazing. no one expected them to win the champs league - remember italien football is going through its shittest period for years!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As long as Tottenscum Hotspunk have got their managerial vacancy filled for the next decade that's all that matters from a 'losing Gustavo to those north London wankers' perspective.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Not the most reputable site perhaps?

If he does go it won't be because he doesn't have the backing of the club. He has more backing and control at the club than any Real manager probably in living memory! He had a long running with Jorge Valdano who has been there forever and is (or rather was) so powerful and influential, but Mourinho got his way in the end and got rid of him.

It could be true I suppose, Mourinho hates to lose, he's the worst loser ever, but there's no way Madrid are catching up with Barca no matter what he does or how much backing he has. Because Barcelona are a phenomenon, they are the greatest team of this generation by so far, and one of the greatest teams ever. Mourinho's failed to drag them down, and his tactics are getting more desperate and hysterical every time they meet. I could definitely see him go, but the reason he gives won't be the real reason. :)

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Same thoughts here.........let Mourinho go to Spurs then thats one less temptation for Gus.

Would be curious to see Jose at Arsenal but they seem too conservative as a Club and he is a loose cannon. Would they give him the budget they denied to Wenger? They are keeping their purse strings tight while counting down the years until the Emirates stadium is paid for - then they will really be wealthy and have mega income to play with. Unless of course the new owners at Arsenal feel it is time for something radical?

Think it is more likely he would go to Man U when Fergie retires. Imagine Mourinho with the young squad that Fergie has gathered.

While I would love to see him back in the Premiership I think it is more likely Mourinho will end up back in Italy or possibly Portugal.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
The guy went down so much in my estimation when he did the eye poking thing, together with his smug face after.

May have blown it for getting a position in one of the top 8 clubs ever again

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If he quits, it'll be because his ego can't take another season of being behind Barca in the pecking order again.

Cuts both ways though doesn't it. He's an ex-Barca man, who must be very hard to work with, especially when things are going wrong because he does like to pass the buck a bit to the board when it's not working.

All of the baggage that comes with Jose was going to be worthwhile to Real if they were winning, but to have all that and still be trailing Barca, is not good. Having your manager tweeking peoples ears on the touchline in a childish playground prank is just not helping.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here