Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] MOTD

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Why was our game against Chelsea not featured on yesterday's MOTD? Or have I missed an episode?

Normally a midweek game will be referenced ahead of one of the participants’ weekend matches. As both Chelsea and us played today then the goals will be shown tonig…

Oh!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Hate to say it but that Coke bottle thrown at Lowton clearly still had the cap on.

Classy Leeds, as always.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Hate to say it but that Coke bottle thrown at Lowton clearly still had the cap on.

Classy Leeds, as always.

Yep, was about to post the same thing - and some still moan about our club’s motives. As always it’s idiots like this that make the average fan suffer.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It’s snowing behind shearer

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Classy Leeds, as always.

Barber out!

I’ve luzzed a number of half full coke bottles off the WSU at various opposition players but it’s impossible to control the trajectory without a lid on them. They normally land on the poor sods in the 1901 if they make it out my shelf at all!

I’ll be trying again to hit Zaha in a week or so but it’ll probably result in a few more coke showers for the toffs in the middle tier. Barber has taken ALL my fun out of football by banning the lids!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Classy Leeds, as always.

Yep, was about to post the same thing - and some still moan about our club’s motives. As always it’s idiots like this that make the average fan suffer.

It’s about time players got called out for deliberately inciting home fans after scoring. Same with Rodri. Now I’m not condoning bottle throwing, but they don’t exactly do themselves any favours giving it full beans to the home end.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It’s about time players got called out for deliberately inciting home fans after scoring. Same with Rodri. Now I’m not condoning bottle throwing, but they don’t exactly do themselves any favours giving it full beans to the home end.

We have one of the worst offenders for that...(I love it)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Classy Leeds, as always.

I suppose there was some class it could have been full of piss

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Barber out!

I’ve luzzed a number of half full coke bottles off the WSU at various opposition players but it’s impossible to control the trajectory without a lid on them. They normally land on the poor sods in the 1901 if they make it out my shelf at all!

I’ll be trying again to hit Zaha in a week or so but it’ll probably result in a few more coke showers for the toffs in the middle tier. Barber has taken ALL my fun out of football by banning the lids!

Can’t condone any of that but I simply adore the word luzzing.

*Cough*

Maupay?

*Cough*

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Even with the lid on you'll struggle to hit Zaha in Cameroon.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Nice the show just finished with the very last visual being Ali Macs screamer into top corner.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can’t condone any of that but I simply adore the word luzzing.

*Cough*

Maupay?

*Cough*

Doesn’t matter who it is, I did say ‘players’, anyway in Neal’s defense he is generally running to our end, he may give it some on the way there, but I think that’s entirely different from choosing to run AWAY from your own fans to celebrate in front of the home end. I dont recall Neal doing that, but then again wouldn’t put it passed him!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Plenty of tactical analytical love on MOTD for Albion's formation with the pairs of Bissouma/Lallana and McAllister/Mwepu.

Mwepu's flick got appreciation from both Shearer and Jenas.

And finally 2 goals from McAllister making the closing montage, with his 2nd being chosen to finish it above Kovacic's.

I think we did alright.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here