Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

most violence seen at goldstone

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Birmingham trying to get in the new stand enclosure (where the away fans sit now).Fighting had broken out in the seats behind the enclosure first and the brum had come off second best,a famous picture in the sun showed adolf hitler getting a right hander:laugh:,they came on to help their mates as far as I remember.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjQTRCDZt-I
ignore the idiot american commentator
A better one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYmkS5dyCpY&feature=related

slightly o/t in that 2nd youtube vid is the sight of 'max wall' helping stretcher someone away, (about 3mins 15 secs) made me piss myself...:lolol:

mello

Jan 22, 2010
Nellie Peck

Lol the nellie peck,remember meeting some locals in thier on a Friday,as Leeds tend to come down on a friday,as i walked in some Leeds lad was getting a right slap, then then chasing began to and fro through out the night,late 80s maybe.

Dear Sir,

I am asking your permission to use this quote on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mel

mello

Jan 22, 2010
Nellie Peck

:
Lol the nellie peck,remember meeting some locals in thier on a Friday,as Leeds tend to come down on a friday,as i walked in some Leeds lad was getting a right slap, then then chasing began to and fro through out the night,late 80s maybe.

Dear Sir,

I am asking your permission to use this quote on my blog. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mel:falmer:

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
and I am sure no one who was at The Den in 1991 for the play off first leg could ever forget the sight of Millwall fans setting fire to their own ground ...............................

which necessitated a two hour lock in for the BHA fans

Oh come on!!! It was not a 2 hour lock in! Would have meant not going out of the ground until midnight!! I was there was half hour at the most!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here