Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most unexpected turnaround Albion win or draw

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
We weren't exactlydead and buried, but my heart certainly sunk when Millwall scored against us at home in the play-off semi-final 1991. But the next 15 minutes or so (give or take a 15 minute break at half time) soon put me in better spirits.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Icy Gull said:
In all your years or months following the Albion (if it's months it'll be the home game against Forest :lolol: ) which game stands out as one where we turned round what looked like a nailed on defeat. I have to go back a long way on this. 2-0 down to the surgically masked Millwall and their fans at half time. We were absolute shite so Mullery turned them round as they went to the dressing room at half time and send them straight back onto the pitch where they hung around for the half time break. Cue an unlikely early goal and a 3-2 win :clap2:

ditto

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
supaseagull said:
2-0 down away at Grimsby on a Tuesday night around 1984/5. Won the game 4-2 and I think we scored all 4 goals in the last 10 minutes.
i was at that game! alan biley came on as a sub. also got attacked after the game!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
I remember a league game against Bournemouth. We were 3-1 down with about 10 minutes to go before we decided to start playing.

I think there was an Ian Chapman thunderbolt and a Paul McCarth bundled header to make it 3-3 to send the North Stand totally MENTAL. (Someone correct me with those scorers...)

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Think our win at Sheffield United afew years ago deserves a mention. Carpenter scoreing just before half-time then Mayo scored an own-goal midway through the second half and at the time felt that we had lost 2 points, until Ried but a great pass through to Knight too score with what must have been one of the last kicks of the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here