Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most prolific poster 2011?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thank you [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and sorry for my petulant swearing at AVS...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When you think about it though, your post count is around half mine, in about 4 months, mine is over 5 years nearly :lol:

I know, I feel a bit of a saddo!

Edit: Actually it is 1 year and 4 months!

Last edited:

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
There's little point dragging out the announcement of our 'winner'.

The number 1 poster on NSC (by quantity) for 2011 is:

seagullsovergrimsby 5699

Congratulations seagullsovergrimsby. According to my maths that means you post on average more than 15 times a day. Which, even allowing for the fact you live in Grimsby, suggests you might want to try and get out more. :)

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Bozza, any way of telling who used the most of these

:moo:

Oh no wait, I think I already know.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Congratulations seagullsovergrimsby. According to my maths that means you post on average more than 15 times a day. Which, even allowing for the fact you live in Grimsby, suggests you might want to try and get out more. :)

Alternatively if you lived in Grimsby perhaps this is the best option to get a life

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wow! Top 10 (even if I was originally omitted) - would've been 14th last year with that number of posts. TBH I didn't think I'd been on that much so I'm surprised. Must've been bloody bored earlier in the year because over the last few months I have taken a few breaks off NSC, first because it got taken over by supporters of other clubs and then the doom merchants took charge. Bring back The Complete Bodger and Withdean Wonderer for heaven's sake!

All out assault on the top 5 in 2012!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Working on that principle i must be slightly :mad: 3000 plus post since April,what does this mean?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Have i now been officially LAMBasted

images

Yep id do ya!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here