Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most prolific poster 2011?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
At 4, a man who picked up a ban in the last day or two after repeatedly calling someone a ****.

[MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] 5041

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
At 4, a man who picked up a ban in the last day or two after repeatedly calling someone a ****.

8ace 5041

Shame that-he did the same to me or was it the other way around-we sorted things,actually i swore at him.....shame i liked 8 :moo:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Very Merry Berry & Plum homemade wine. A gift from [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION].

Does it come with a "do not drive or operate heavy machinery or post on NSC" warning on the label? :wink:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
At 3, our favourite airport stalking copper...

[MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] 5123

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

8ace 5041

A legend who should be freed, I got called a f***ing prick by a moderator but that is OK apparently

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A legend who should be freed, I got called a f***ing prick by a moderator but that is OK apparently

No, it's not ok. Any abuse will be acted upon. All infractions are (currently) kept private so no-one knows when they are issued other than the user who receives them. This particular ban was not directly issued as a result of one misdemeanour, it was automatically imposed as a result of several concurrent offences.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I'm guessing the difference was that 8ace was incorrect when calling someone a ****?

(joke)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, we are down to the top 2. You only need to check past years to know which two titans of NSC are battling it out for top spot.

And so the person in number 2 spot for 2011...

...will be revealed after the break.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No, it's not ok. Any abuse will be acted upon. All infractions are (currently) kept private so no-one knows when they are issued other than the user who receives them. This particular ban was not directly issued as a result of one misdemeanour, it was automatically imposed as a result of several concurrent offences.

OK but surely it depends whether anyone actually reports the offence as to whether it is acted on ?

Sep 1, 2010

What is the going warning rate for Calling someone a $#%~ just once

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
OK but surely it depends whether anyone actually reports the offence as to whether it is acted on ?

Nope - it may be spotted without being reported. I impose infractions if I happen to notice bad stuff going on, reported or not.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Number 2 is a man who got us all warm and emotional when he recounted some of his goings on from 2011. He's a smashing bloke, it's...

[MENTION=3788]Barrel of Fun[/MENTION] 5418

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There's little point dragging out the announcement of our 'winner'.

The number 1 poster on NSC (by quantity) for 2011 is:

seagullsovergrimsby 5699

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here