Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most overrated player in the league?

kinkygerbil said:
You have to ask if Reid and Dawson are so good why are Forest in so much trouble

Becuase they' keep playing David Johnson up front!!!!

Did he not show his class v Millwall on Saturday (as seen on t'championship).

Over-rated players hummmmm

Jamie Carragher at Liverpool (utter rubbish)
Ashley Cole at Arsenal
Morientes at Liverpool

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
kinkygerbil said:
I thought Reid out classed Oatway if i recall Oatway should have beed sent off

Your right, Oatway was lucky to stay on the pitch but this had little to do with Reid who rarely isolated Oatway and if he had shown for the ball more, could have had a field day.

The main point is that I have seen Reid 3 times this year. Each time he has played like someone who dosen't much care for the team, same with Johnson (him and Harewood up front both looked like world beaters 2 years ago) and Dawson's lost his confidence. That's why Forest are in sh!t.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I've always been very impressed with Reid - for me, he was far and away their stand-out player against us at the City Ground. Hopefully Spurs will take him in the next week!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
tommy boy said:
agree with carragher and to an extent cole

but morientes?

How Carragher has been excellent for Liverpool this season and Cole was arguably Englands best player last summer.

:dunce:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Carl Cort, Danny Cademateri, Clark Carlisle, Sergei Rebrov, but the winner by a counrty mile is Thomas Repka, what a plank he is.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
most overated Wes Brown he makes me look good
most annoying Cristiano Ronaldo arrogant showboating little f***

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Imeant Manure, they piss me off so much I loose control & forget how to spell ! BASTARDS

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Kanu at West Brom. That miss has got to be the worst of the season. Mind you, no-one really rates him in the first place, so perhaps I'm not getting the point of this thread...

Mmm, I'd go for Drogba at Chelsea. Good enough player, scored a few goals for them, but £24m??!!! Stupid money. Really really stupid obscene ridiculous money. Has to win it for me on that basis.

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
Raul gets on my tits. Runs bloody Real Madrid, scores less than Owen who plays a quarter of the minutes he does and looks like he couldn't give a toss most of the time. I hope Gravesen gives him a wedgie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here