Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most overrated player in the league?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
tommy boy said:
how he ever played for england is beyond belief

How he ever thought he was a footballer amazes me. Surely he can be sued under the trade descriptions act or something.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Damn, I was going to say Ricketts!

probably not the right catergory but I'm going to nominate the animal anyway because I JUST DON'T Like him!.............

Kevin Muscat.

Oct 25, 2003
Buzza said:
Damn, I was going to say Ricketts!

probably not the right catergory but I'm going to nominate the animal anyway because I JUST DON'T Like him!.............

Kevin Muscat.

even the millwall fans regard him as being too hardcore!

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
mona said:
Wes Brown
would struggle in the division below us.

....and a vicious, dirty little shit to boot!!

:shootself

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
David James - by a country mile

:goal:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
perth seagull said:
Has Michael Ricketts done much for Leeds this season?

No. We try and keep him as far away from the pitch as possible. He warms the bench fairly well but that's only because of Deanos injury.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Simster said:
Who is yours?

I know this is difficult because we probably don't get to look at other club players regularly but nevertheless I'll plump for that "highly rated" Forest centre-back, Dawson.

I've never been impressed and this week, he was unable to cope with a 5'9" giant and allowed a ball to float over his head when he was already out of position.

As a regular Forest watcher in the last season we were in the Championship Dawson was outstanding. This was largely because he was playing alongside Walker whose experience complemented Dawson's speed and confidence. Reid, last season, was also a huge talent and you could see why Kinneer wanted £5 mill for him.

This season it is different. Dawson has suffered injuires over the past couple of years and a lot is expected of him. Put him in a losing team and he looks a different player, low on confidence. Reid is different, playing like someone who wants to be playing for another team. Against us, he was up against an out of position Charlie Oatway and rarely put him under pressure. Two years ago he would have made him look stupid.

Forest are 'too good to go down' It will be interesting to see what Megson can do to get Johnson, Reid and Dawson in particular to perform. Otherwise Sheff Wed here we come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here