Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Overrated Films Of All Time

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
This one's sure to start a few arguments.

I'll start.

Apocalypse Now. Great Cinematography and a few great scenes, but man - waaaaaaaay too slow moving. The book is better anyway.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Harry Potter (all of them). I nearly chewed my own arm off with the boredom, I just do NOT understand the hype surrounding it.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I saw the first Harry Potter and it bored the shit out of me. I don't get what people see in all that famous five meet merlin rubbish.

I thought the sixth sense was overated because the twist was so bloody obvious.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
All the Matix movies. Few good actions scene, awful plot, wooden acting....utter crap.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
So far I have refused to even contemplate watching any of the Harry Potter films. Same way as I refused to watch Titanic or Pearl Harbour.

I reckon JK Rowling is a witch and her books have weird powers over adults a la Chuck Palanhiuk's book Lullaby. Except with her, you read the book and suddenly want to spend money on all the merchandise.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Lord of the Rings - all of 'em are utter shite. What a waste of 10 hours of my life.

Star Wars - all of 'em. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I shall now duck behind this convenient barricade.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
JK Rowling should SHUT UP. She's always banging on about how single mothers don't get enough support and how she struggled while writing the Potter books and raising her kids. If she got off her fat, rubbish book writing, pompous arse and got a job maybe she'd have had a bit more money. Eh? EH?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Moulin Rouge? That film is straight wack. I'm with Chappers on that one. Any film with that c-unt Ewan Mc-f***ing-Gregor is overrated. What a wanker.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Matrix: Reloaded

that was the 2nd one right? it was so shit I never bothered with the 3rd so called "film"

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Matrix re-loaded was dope. I still haven't seen the third one.

Magnolia. That had to be one of the most boring and pointless films ever.

U

um bongo molongo

The Green Mile - I actually laughed out loud when he said he was 130 years old towards the end which seemed to p*ss off evryone else in the cinema. In fact, can I just nominate any film with Tom Hanks in it?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Artois said:
Oh and the Excorcist.

That was the most boring load of old bollocks ever put on to film reel.

f*** yeah. Everyone said it was well scary, so I watched it at the cinema at midnight on halloween and spent the whole film stifling my laughter at the sight of Linda Blair spewing green bile everywhere. What a pile of shite.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
um bongo molongo said:
In fact, can I just nominate any film with Tom Hanks in it?

Yes, yes you certainly can. Except The Man With One Red Shoe and Big. They were money.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Moulin Rouge is a total chick flick. No self-respecting GEEZER would ever enjoy that pile of ponce.

onlyaboho

Oct 4, 2004
Especially "Big"

My sides were aching after watching it.

No really they were.

Honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here