JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Got to be Scott McGleish. Utter tosser.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd say that Scott McGleish Is A Wanker (his full name) is the only player who I've seen been completely put off his game by much-merited abuse from a roaring drunk Albion faithful, away at Barnet.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
George Best was a fairy
And so is Alan Ball,
But as for TED McDOUGALL
He's the queerest of them all.
You've never seen anything like it
In the recent or the past
There's nothing he likes better than a d***
Stuck up his a***.

Caught the ball then scored past us at Dean Court,cheating Scotch git.Bertie Lutton equalised,though.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
McGleish and Whiteside.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I always used to really dislike Mickey Thomas, always thought he was a dirty cheating little bastard. Of course when he signed for us he suddenly became a decent sort of player!

3gulls said:
Ian Wright! :censored:

I agree with that, I remember a pre season game at the Goldstone when Palace were attacking the north stand and won a corner. Old Wrighty got the biggest load of verbal abuse I have ever experienced at an Albion game to date!

It must have taken the groundsman bloody hours to clear the pitch of coins, pies, burgers, fruit, etc....

I bet he remembers that night.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
I'd say that Scott McGleish Is A Wanker (his full name) is the only player who I've seen been completely put off his game by much-merited abuse from a roaring drunk Albion faithful, away at Barnet.

I remember hearing a mate of mine starting a chant at that game which began 'Oh Scott McGleish, he pimps his mum'.

Going back a bit, Justin Fashanu got a lot of stick as, if memory serves me right, he managed to split open both Andy Rollins' and Steve Foster's forehead.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Going back a few years to the early-mid 1990's Danny Bailey used to get mild grief from Albion fans. This is because he did vicious tackle on an Albion player in an Auto-Windscreens Shield game but somehow got away with not even a booking. We played Exeter at home on the Saturday following this AWS match and he got some stick and received some everytime played against us.

Not the most hated player but for some reason it sticks out in my mind.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Norman Whiteside

I love the Scott McGleish chants. Years later and you know if he plays against us again every time he gets the ball he'll hear

"Scott McGleish is a wanker, is a wanker"

One footballer i detest who hasn't played against us is ManUre's Ronaldo, ugly spotty cheating arrogant gimp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here