Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

most hated opposition player

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A certain Mr Cannon was disliked back in the olden days.

E

enigma

AJ's Love Monkey said:
Thank you Enigma old Doug thinks because he played for yyou lot he is excused! I fuckin hate Keown

I remember when Di Canio got sent off Keown was being vicious with him and yet received nothing.

He had a habit of swinging his elbows.

His goading of Van Nistelrooy was a poor example of sportsmanship.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
enigma said:
I remember when Di Canio got sent off Keown was being vicious with him and yet received nothing.

He had a habit of swinging his elbows.

His goading of Van Nistelrooy was a poor example of sportsmanship.

He was just a horrible twat full stop, nasty and cowardly with it

E

enigma

AJ's Love Monkey said:
He was just a horrible twat full stop, nasty and cowardly with it

Agreed. Shame as off the pitch he seems quite intelligent.

Tony Adams however was great , someone that sorted out his problems and was always a hard but fair player on the pitch.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My personal top 3 have all got mentioned so far. McGleish, Tommy Johnson & Norman Whiteside.

In recent years I also have an acute dislike of Alan Shearer. Dirty whinging holier than thou tosser nowadays.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This season so far Cresswell - pointless waste of time falling over like a complete to$$er.

E

enigma

AJ's Love Monkey said:
To be honest i am shocked no one on here has mentioned Andrew Johnson, most of the sheep on here seem to hate him with a vengeance :rolleyes:

AJ is a bit of a diver, but he's not an out and out scumbag like some of the others mentioned on here.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
In no particular order, Henry Hughton, Keith Houchen, Norman Whiteside, Ricky Otto and Alan Shearer.

E

enigma

pasty said:
My personal top 3 have all got mentioned so far. McGleish, Tommy Johnson & Norman Whiteside.

In recent years I also have an acute dislike of Alan Shearer. Dirty whinging holier than thou tosser nowadays.

Shearer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone knows. He kicked Neil Lennon in the head and refused to play in the World Cup if he was suspended.

He nearly took Cannavaros eye out with an elbow.

He seems to think he is NUFC.

And those are just a few examples.

I HATE him.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
enigma said:
AJ is a bit of a diver, but he's not an out and out scumbag like some of the others mentioned on here.

I will ask you a question Enigma. Before Steve Bruce (who is bitter because a) he let us have Johnson for nothing! and b) AJ ripped Brum to pieces home and away last season scoring 3 times) said Johnson looked for stuff around the penalty box had you even considered him to be a "diver" as you put it? IF you are honest you will say no because every other fan of other clubs i have spoken to has said the same

E

enigma

AJ's Love Monkey said:
I will ask you a question Enigma. Before Steve Bruce (who is bitter because a) he let us have Johnson for nothing! and b) AJ ripped Brum to pieces home and away last season scoring 3 times) said Johnson looked for stuff around the penalty box had you even considered him to be a "diver" as you put it? IF you are honest you will say no because every other fan of other clubs i have spoken to has said the same

If I am honest, no. Bruce is indeed a bitter bastard.

But mainly because I didnt watch the highlights of the championship season before as I was abroad, and had only seen him play for Birmingham briefly.

Watching him last year I saw a diver. I dont need Brucey's opinion.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
enigma said:
If I am honest, no. Bruce is indeed a bitter bastard.

But mainly because I didnt watch the highlights of the championship season before as I was abroad, and had only seen him play for Birmingham briefly.

Watching him last year I saw a diver. I dont need Brucey's opinion.

:lolol: Fair enough!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here