• Total voters

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gerbil said:
Obviously NOT a Brighton fan then ???

Oh I most definitely am, and I love it when we beat Palarse of course, but there are other clubs I hate more.

In the grand scheme of things, Palace are too inconsequential to waste time hating.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Frutos said:
Oh I most definitely am, and I love it when we beat Palarse of course, but there are other clubs I hate more.

In the grand scheme of things, Palace are too inconsequential to waste time hating.

Who can anyone possibly hate more than Palace ???

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
we might not play them as much as millwall,orient etc but the scum (palace) are no 1. anyone who says any different are not a true albion fan!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
wigman said:
we might not play them as much as millwall,orient etc but the scum (palace) are no 1. anyone who says any different are not a true albion fan!

Is the RIGHT answer :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Crystal Palace. I seem to remember taking an oath to hate the Scum when I went to my first game otherwise I would not have been given a ticket. They are an odious club and their current chairman epitomises them.

The 'Big 4' are tied for second place.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
in ORDER:

1-Palarse
2-Pompeyscum
3-East Fife

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Only club that i actually hate at the moment is Chelsea - everything they do just leaves a bad taste.

As far as Palace are concerned - couldn't give a shit.

I reckon a lot of Albion fans have no genuinely strong feelings about Palace but go along with the hatred cos 'we're supposed to'.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
bathseagull said:

I reckon a lot of Albion fans have no genuinely strong feelings about Palace but go along with the hatred cos 'we're supposed to'.

Nah they all hate Orient more than Palace :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here