Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most expensive SINGLE drink you've bought...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not a single drink but.....Vodka and Tonic, Bottle of Becks, Diet Coke and Vodka and Orange,,,price £32.40, place Lygon Arms Broadway 2001.

Lovely place, but they know how to charge.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Paris is wonderfully expensive in the centre on New Years Eve as I found a few years ago.

Most I've paid for a "pint" was in Venice I think. I was there a few years ago during a heat wave and was gagging for a drink on the waterfront before getting on a boat. It was around the £8 mark.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe worth pointing out that a Staropramen in that shitty little Golf Bar at Prague airport is about ten times the price of a Staropramen in Prague town.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
about 9 quid for a single mixer about 8/9yrs back in kensington roof garden, london town

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ibiza is crazy indeed. I paid about 8 quid for a bottle of san miguel in space last year.

My most expensive round ever was in Space. Bought 3 drinks and whilst I cannot recall the exact price I remember it was staggering. No wonder drugs are so popular on the white isle.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
25€ for a tiny 25cl beer in JIMMYS in MONACO.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
35 euros for a half a coke and half a lager in a nightclub in Zurich, we passed at the 130 euros for half a bottle of champagne!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 12 for a large glass of White wine in a swanky hotel in London 16 months ago.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm a bit partial to an armagnac and I get a bit of a kick out buying a drink that is older than me. We had a lovely meal in Rye a couple of years ago during a weekend away. I decided to push the boat out and have a 1970 armagnac that was £15 a shot. The barman was cool and said I could have a double as it was rather pricey. He came over five minutes later an apologised. He had given me the 1959 congac which was £45 a shot - so my drink was worth £90! It was bloody nice, but £90!

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I went into a swanky bar in Hampstead recently and had the barman line up ten double Jamesons

I downed them one after the other and said to him, 'I shouldn't have done that with what I've got!'

He looked at me a bit worried and said, 'What have you got?.....'

I said, 'Two pounds fifty.............................'

:drink:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I took a very talkative ex-g/f to Browns in The Lanes and bought her a cocktail and myself a double Jamesons, then sat in the window seats for 45 minutes in a comfortable silence

Cost:

PRICELESS!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A pint of Erdinger cost me 8 euros in Chamonix which is about 8 quid these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here