Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most embarrasing thing at a football match

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
mine was when half way through the minute silence for the september 11th twin towers disaster against southampton my phone started to blair out gosbts :ohmy:

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
An away game at Halifax back in 1999. With about 25 minutes to go I nipped off to get something to eat. I strolled along the front of the terrace whilst the players went through all those warm up things they do. You've seen the keepers practising kicking? Well in true Mark Walton style our Welsh Wizard keeper missed Mark Ormerod with his kick and the ball hit me square in the side of the head. Didn't have a clue what had just struck me or where I was. It was all I could do to stop myself crumpling to the floor.

I saw that!

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
in response to women being the most embarrasing thing at football...i agreed to take my mate Jenny to a game to make her realise that us girlies actually can love the game, only to have her ask at kick off "where's the commentary?" !!!

also, after the reading game away a few seasons back where brighton had a goal disallowed, three fat reading supporters were walking back from the stadium and taking the piss out of me and other brighton supporters. they were so absorbed in sticking their fat fingers up at us that they were completely oblivious to the lamp post that they proceeded to walk into! a great sight seeing three fat reading supporters falling on their arses!:clap2: :lolol:

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
When I was younger me and my friend were standing on the seats at wembley while watching england and my friend slipped and got his foot stuck in the seat, he managed to get it out after a few minutes :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here