Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most disgusting thing you have ever done with a sexual partner?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Most disgusting thing you have ever done with a sexual partner?

footychick said:
A bloke I was seeing once liked me to do that, I didn't like it as I had to hold the urge to go as long as possible. :nono:
But you did it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tommy boy said:
try it, its well fun, you feel like a real MAN

Admittedly every birds whose arsehole I have violated with my finger has had an exceptionally clean tea towel holder but I still wouldn't want her to suck my fingers afterwards.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I once f***ed a bitch in the eye sockets after guaging her eyeballs out and eating them and then performed a caesarian on her unborn child and raped the shit out of it.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
footychick, you are sounding better and better with each post.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
footychick said:

Disgusted at yourself for pissing on people or the thought of someone still their pooey fingers in your mouth?

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Les Biehn said:
What did you do you dirty burty? Baring in mind I have shaken you jand.

Will give you one thing and is by no means the worst I've done, but I was with a girlfriend who just didn't do it for for me, so I faked it. Not too bad I hear you say, however she said I could cum wherever I wanted so put her on all fours (doggie style) dribbled in my hand and flicked it accross her back
:D Does that make me a bad person? Have also had 2 sets of mothers and daughters (not at the same time)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Most disgusting thing you have ever done with a sexual partner?

footychick said:
I know. Silly aren't I? :rolleyes:

No. You can piss on me all you like.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
555kaz said:
Will give you one thing and is by no means the worst I've done, but I was with a girlfriend who just didn't do it for for me, so I faked it. Not too bad I hear you say, however she said I could cum wherever I wanted so put her on all fours (doggie style) dribbled in my hand and flicked it accross her back
:D Does that make me a bad person? Have also had 2 sets of mothers and daughters (not at the same time)
Sweet Jesus man! Your a legend!:clap:

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
I once did it doggy style with the missus while Jim Davidson's Big Break was on the telly in front of her.

It wasn't a deliberate thing but I still feel dirty now (and not in a good way).

I was glad when they cancelled the show for a number of reasons, but mainly because somewhat like Pavlov's dog, by association I used to get the right horn every time the familiar theme tune came on.

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I once f***ed a bitch in the eye sockets after guaging her eyeballs out and eating them and then performed a caesarian on her unborn child and raped the shit out of it.

:clap: we have a winner:clap:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Rimming is for beginers what you want to try is ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kaz, I draw the line at Hot Lunches. That SHIT is ill. If it involves scatting in any form I do not want to know.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I did it with my girl at the time, on a Sunday when Leeds were scheduled to play. To say I got the timing well was an understatement. Managed to cum and kick her out seconds before the game started. Perfect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here